My parents and I stayed here for a Christmas getaway weekend and it was great! The condos look like wood cabins on the outside but are very cozy on the inside. We had plenty of room for the 3 of us. We had a walk out private balcony and it was so peaceful and quiet.
Downside: Office is only open from 9-5 so you can't use the computer or rent movies or anything after 5:00 p.m. You can reach them by phone if you really need something but the office is not accessible after/before those times.
Overall a great experience and we are already planning another trip!
- Also Known As:
- Village At Indian Point Hotel Branson
- Village At Indian Point Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you enter The Village through stone waterfalls, you step into splendor that is The Ozarks. Situated in the forest on gorgeous Table Rock Lake, The AAA Three-Diamond Village At Indian Point Resort is a lovely retreat for a relaxing getaway for a family/group gathering. Enjoy your own two bedroom condo with stone wood burning fireplace, full kitchen, private decks, Internet, cable TV and washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Village At Indian Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.