We had never been to Branson before and stayed at the Village of Indian Point. The condo we rented was clean and cozy. The view was great and the resort was really pretty. It was just down the road from Silver Dollar City, which was convenient and about 10 or 15 minutes from the main strip. We would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Village At Indian Point Hotel
- Village At Indian Point Hotel Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As you enter The Village through stone waterfalls, you step into splendor that is The Ozarks. Situated in the forest on gorgeous Table Rock Lake, The AAA Three-Diamond Village At Indian Point Resort is a lovely retreat for a relaxing getaway for a family/group gathering. Enjoy your own two bedroom condo with stone wood burning fireplace, full kitchen, private decks, Internet, cable TV and washer/dryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Stentorian NV, Venere, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Village At Indian Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.