“Outdated, Worn, Bad Service” 2 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #92 of 150 Hotels in Branson
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Outdated, Worn, Bad Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

We booked two rooms nearly two weeks in advance. I used Wyndham to book, and left a message on the booking that the second room, although our daughter would arrive a night later, we would like very close to ours due to our grandchildren being there with us. Once again, to make sure they got the message, I sent an email to the "Manager" directly to the hotel. I never got a response. We arrive, and the young tattooed boy behind the counter didn't have a clue. I used Wyndham points for two nights and that confused him but he assured me everything was good. Near the entrance was a young lady with brochures, and she was promoting time shares for, NOT Wyndham, but rather, Diamond Resorts. I could not hardly get out of the lobby, and my family was waiting in the car.
The lobby is beautiful.... that is where the beauty ends.
Now, about the hot breakfast... You have to call the front counter to be shuttled over or you can drive yourself to Dick Clark's American Bandstand for a "Buffet Breakfast." Right! It was metal pans with sterno's under them on a couple of pop up tables. Nasty imitation eggs, nasty watered down gravy, and my wife said the ham was disgusting. The biscuits could cause injury if thrown!
Back to the room. I noticed the bedding on my mothers bed was old and tattered, and the day we left, I noticed something very suspicious and very gross on our blanket, which was covered by some kind of sheet, and I won't go into the details, lets just say, DNA. GROSS!!
The plaster work was awful, the sinks were cracked terribly, the pool was not open......

Then, our daughter arrives, and they wanted to put her on the backside of the hotel which would make our grandkids walking in the road to get to us. I had specifically asked for a room next to ours to prevent this and the young tattooed boy assured me he would take care of it. The very best they could do.... was 6, count them, 6 doors down! (It ain't over!)

Saturday, I was very sick so I remained in the room while everyone else went to Silver Dollar City. I was in the shower, when I heard a beating on the door. Then, I heard the safety bar pop on the door. I was almost frightened to get out of the shower! I dried off quickly, dressed and ran outside. The cleaning supervisor told me it was noon, and it was time for me to leave. WHAT? Once again, the young tattooed boy failed to put in three nights stay, two with points, one with credit card. Sick and not wanting to go anywhere, I had to walk down to the office, and they waited until I got all the way to the counter to tell me, "sorry, we got it now."

In short, I wouldn't stay here again for free. The bedding is old, tattered, and disgusting. The drapes, carpet, and furniture are ancient. The Television was so old that the picture did not fit the screen. BUT, the water was hot and the shower head was cool!

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Byhalia, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

The Hotel was nice, pool not open yet but that was okay. Rooms are a little outdated but were clean, wasn't plan on spending my time in Branson in the hotel anyway. Had a problem with toilet but they fixed it only thing it took 3 times to correct the problem. Price was okay and the people were really nice

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Salina, KS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Have to say I am quite disappointed to see Ramada on this property. Old, worn out, hard beds. Hotel definitely needs updating. It was an add layout and the pool was full of screaming kids. We were booked for three nights and stayed one. The rate was mediocre and we got the same rate at a much nicer hotel a little bit off the strip. I definitely think they need to remodel from top to bottom in this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013

Been to Ramada Branson Hotel and Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Branson Hotel and Resort

Address: 1700 West Highway 76, Branson, MO 65616
Location: United States > Missouri > Branson
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #92 of 150 Hotels in Branson
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Branson Hotel and Resort 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Branson Hotel and Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Branson Hotel Branson
Branson Ramada Inn
Ramada Branson

If you own or manage Ramada Branson Hotel and Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.