“Nice hotel, great breakfast,” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #39 of 149 Hotels in Branson
Southport, NC
“Nice hotel, great breakfast,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

This a very nice hotel and the people are great. The breakfast is served in the restaurant behind the hotel and it was one of the best I have had at a hotel. Like everything in Branson the parking lot is on a hill but is manageable. I would definitly stay here again and recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back of the hotel. In season it overlooks the pool instead of the parking lot...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
tim d, General Manager at Clarion Hotel at the Palace, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you so much for posting your review. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. I'm so glad you agree that our breakfast and hotel are wonderful. I hope you will stay with us again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Otho, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

the staff at the front desk was very helpful kathy and sharon cheked us in and were very helpful with showing us around the hotel the manager was there and helped unload bags the room was very clean nice shower and big towels and nice pillows very comfortable beds the following morning i met tim the manager in the hall and asked if everything was ok and if i was satifed with my room and i said just like at home we will stay here again when we come to branson there pool and hot tub was very clean too and breakfast was good also i would give this hotel a A plus

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for posting your review. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. I'm so glad you agree that Branson and our hotel are wonderful. I hope you will stay with us again soon!
Oklahoma!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Sometimes Clarion Hotels are a little inconsistent. This one is one of the better ones that I've seen. My room was great, everything was clean, breakfast was diverse and hot. This is one Clarion that I wouldn't hesitate to return to.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for posting your review. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. I'm so glad you agree that our hotel is wonderful. I hope you will stay with us again soon!
Harrison, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This was a very inexpensive time of year to stay in Branson. We had the malls to ourself. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was friendly. They also had a full complimentary buffet breakfast. We also had a fridge and microwave.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Stayed for 4 nights during the New Year Holiday week. Stay was fantastic! Used the exercise room, heated in door pool, Sauna and Hot Tub all Great! On site restaurant Buckingham's was absolutely fantastic too for New Years eve dinner. Will eat at the restaurant again in a future visit.
The breakfast was provided at a small country buffet next door. This is the third stayed at this wonderful Hotel.

Room Tip: The King rooms in the North building on the 6th floor, real nice, great view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for posting your review. I'm so happy you found your stay was fantastic! I'm glad you enjoyed our exercise room, heated indoor pool, sauna and hot tub! Our on site restaurant Buckingham's is exemplary and I'm elated you were able to celebrate a holiday there. I hope you will stay with us and enjoy our restaurant & ammenities again soon!
Malvern, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is a very nice hotel. Well maintained and great location. The rooms were nice. The fridge was a great plus for a long shopping weekend. Free breakfast next door was great. Loved the singing while we ate. Will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. I'm happy you agree we are a very nice hotel that's well maintained and a great location. I'm glad you enjoyed your room & the free refrigerator. I hope you will stay with us again soon!
Tomahawk, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We arrived at this hotel at 1230pm on a Monday. We knew check in time was two o’clock but most hotels will allow early check in. After being ignored at the desk for several minutes while two staff members finished their private conversation we were told bluntly that we were to wait and come back after two. It wasn’t so much that we had to wait, although this is rare in our experience, but the manner in which we were told to wait. The employee seemed to think they were doing us a favor by renting us a room at this hotel. The room was nice when we got in but there are plenty of hotels to choose from in Branson. We will not choose this Clarion again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
tim d, Manager at Clarion Hotel at the Palace, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
I'm sorry you felt you had a bad experience. I have spoken with the desk clerks involved. When you came in, one desk clerk was trying to help the other with a computer problem. We are happy to allow for early check-in but sometimes it simply isn't possible. I hope when you visit Branson again, you will give us another chance.

Been to Clarion Hotel at the Palace? Share your experiences!