“Charming, cozy and clean” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bradford Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
Bradford Inn
You added Bradford Inn to your Saves list
3590 State Hwy 265, Branson, MO 65616   |
Ranked #11 of 53 Branson B&B and Inns
Kansas City
“Charming, cozy and clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2010

What a great find this is! Convenient location, but in a quiet setting. Nicely decorated. A great value and the breakfast was amazing. There was even free wi fi. This was our first visit, but it definitely won't be our last.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Ottawa, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2010

We spent the weekend at the Bradford and it was beyond our expectations. The room was great with a 4 poster bed, a private deck with spectacular Ozark view. The made- to -order breakfast was fantastic. The waffles were incredible along with the eggs and biscuits and gravy. There is plenty of coffee and friendly staff to help you out.They are working on preparation of adding a Tea Room that will be open to the public with lunch.It is probably the cleanest place we have ever stayed at. We would definitely stay here again.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2010

We stayed at the Bradford in Fall of 2009 and really enjoyed it. We attempted to stay there again over Easter weekend. The property was as lovely as ever and the pear trees were in full bloom. They seemed to have a problem with wasps and bees. I realize that it's spring but the room we were in had it's own entrance and looking out the window you could see at any given time 10 or 15 wasps outside the door. I was not pleased and we alerted the desk staff and were given another room. The room was alright, but the buildings are a little shabbier than I recall them being last year. I had hoped the owners would use the winter off-season to repair the property but they did not. We stayed one night at the Bradford and after basically not being able to wash my hair with the shower head and dodging wasps in and out to our car we'd had enough. We inquired about the cancellation policy and were informed that they wouldn't refund any of our money regardless of why we were leaving. That policy is posted on the website, but we asked anyway since we were leaving early because of the hotel itself. We decided to waste the 2 additional nights we had paid for and go to another property on Indian Point in the same price range with much better facilities. We really enjoyed the hotel last Fall, but after this experience we will not be back, and will caution friends against booking a stay there.

South Central Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2009

Repeat guests. Great bed, great room, great view. FULL breakfast made to order -- free. Room is a bargain -- throw in the breakfast it is a steal.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Springfield, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2009

I stayed here for the first time on my honeymoon. My husband had stayed on previous trips with the church and suggested it as a nice, cozy place to stay.

We stayed in room 19, I believe its the violet room. The staff was very friendly. Breakfast was delicious all 3 days we stayed there.

We are going back this year for our first anniversary!

• Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2009

My husband and I have been coming to Branson for over 20 years now. I used to drive by the Bradford Inn and say "We need to stay there sometime." But as young newly weds I always thought it would be too expensive. One day my husband decided we needed to check it out. The lady at the desk was sooo sweet. She offered for us to look at several rooms that were available and decide which one we liked. We have been hooked ever since. I must say it is harder to get a room now than it was back then. The staff have always been warm and welcoming. We love the breakfast. We spend each Anniversary here. While my husband was deployed to Iraq I came by myself and stayed in the "hide away" room. I have also started a new tradition with my two friends and we stay in the Loft once a year. We love this place. No they don't have a hair dryer or some of the other frills, but I usually bring mine with me anyways so that doesn't matter. I don't like hotel shampoo and soap. Besides if you forget anything just let them know and they will get it for you. It doesn't have a pool but we really don't care about that. We have stayed in just about all the rooms they have and we have loved each one. I do have my favorites, like the hide away. Most recently we stayed in the Golf Room and really enjoyed the fire place. There is a timer on the fireplaces, which only go for 30 minutes. Would like for them to go longer or have none at all. But not a big enough problem to stop me from coming here each year.
We have three daughters who have been coming here all their lives. My oldest is 17 years old. They love it as much as we do.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2008

We've stayed at the Bradford at least a dozen times in the last few years, so it's become our Branson home away from home (we have a 3-hour drive to Branson).

We travel a lot but keep our expectations realistic, and we LOVE the Bradford. The owner, Bob, cooks breakfast every morning. A car is a must in Branson anyway, so why not stay out off the beaten path to find a little serenity during your stay? (Branson is crazy busy.) The property, grounds, and views at the Bradford are great.

This hotel is conveniently located to many places and is just lovely. We've stayed in a lot of the rooms and like the Paisley Room best, but that's a matter of personal preference because they're all very nice.

You won't find a more accomodating staff, and we always enjoy our stay at the Bradford. Happy travels!

• Liked — The inn is very cozy, and the service is great.
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Bradford Inn? Share your experiences!