This hotel was very nice. We got to stay there for listening to a time share presentation. The breakfast was more than continental.They had scrambled eggs with cheese and without. They also had sausage, biscuits, gravy, juices, cereal, fruit, waffles that you toast, oatmeal. That may not be all, just didn't take any inventory. : ) The standard room that we stayed in was nicely decorated, but the chest of drawers that they had in there was large and made the passage way between it and the bed restricted so that only one person at a time could walk through that area without turning and bumping. It matched the other furniture and was pretty so I can understand why they had it in there. I did find our room to be a little snug for us, but the bed was WONDERFUL and I do mean WONDERFUL!!! It was more comfortable than my own air bed at home. I can't sleep in most hotel beds without waking up during the night due to the beds being too hard. I slept like a baby both nights in their beds. I wish all hotels had beds like that. The hotel is large, 3 buildings and I think maybe 300 rooms, not sure about that number.The area outside of the dining room where breakfast was served was very pretty with a gazebo, and water flowing down the landscape. A pretty environment. I was very pleased overall with the experience with the exception that the room was a little snug for my husband and myself, but it was free and even when I checked the prices on line I was quite surprised that they were so reasonable being a hotel of that size in a resort town, For light packers it probably wouldn't be a problem. We just tend to carry alot of baggage when we travel. But I would say the biggest plus besides it being in a pretty setting, is the wonderful, comfy beds!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center is a unique indoor corridor hotel with 300 guest rooms including 37 Jacuzzi Suites. Amenities include:• Old world renaissance theme• Two indoor heated pools• Two indoor hot tubs• Arcade • 10,000 Sq. feet of meeting space• Pillow-top comfort beds• Complimentary WiFi• Complimentary Full hot breakfast buffet included• Great location on Green Mountain Drive- Walking distance to Mini Golf, Wineries, Water Parks and entertainment.• 100% Non-smokingA great place for an affordable get away. We look forward to having you as our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your The Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stone Castle Hotel And Conference Center
- The Stone Castle Hotel Branson
- Settle Hotel Branson
- Settle Inn Branson Mo