This place is located close to the 76 highway strip on the Green Mountain Drive. I stayed here in the “Oval Office” theme room which was really classy and stylish. The staff was also very friendly and helpful. On the first night I dined in the small little place next door called the Dockers Restaurant, the food there was good and place oozed with charm. Breakfast in the morning from 6-10 am was free, and had a good selection with donuts, muffins, cereal, juice, bagels etc. The place also has two small whirlpools which can be relaxing to soak in. Good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center is a unique indoor corridor hotel with 300 guest rooms including 37 Jacuzzi Suites. Amenities include:• Old world renaissance theme• Two indoor heated pools• Two indoor hot tubs• Arcade • 10,000 Sq. feet of meeting space• Pillow-top comfort beds• Complimentary WiFi• Complimentary Full hot breakfast buffet included• Great location on Green Mountain Drive- Walking distance to Mini Golf, Wineries, Water Parks and entertainment.• 100% Non-smokingA great place for an affordable get away. We look forward to having you as our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stone Castle Hotel Branson
- The Stone Castle Hotel And Conference Center
- Settle Hotel Branson
- Settle Inn Branson Mo