We had young children with us. Management came to our door two afternoons in a row saying that there were noise complaints from the people below us. First of all...the kids weren't being that loud...both times we had only been back in the room for about 15 minutes or less...and...both times it was in the middle of the afternoon...not in the middle of the night...when normal quiet hours are! If kids are not allowed to make any noise in this hotel..even during the daytime hours.., this should be stated on the website or somewhere during the registration process, so that someone with small children would know better than to stay there...because I have news for them...kids make noise...it's just the way it is.
Even though we received complaints about noise from our small kids during the daytime, the very same night after the first complaint, there were kids running up and down the halls laughing ..after midnight! Our walls were shaking when they ran by our room. We never called and complained...even though we had more of a legitimate reason to complain....but we understood that it was a holiday weekend and people were on vacation. However we couldn't help wondering where was the noise patrol then?? and this noise was in the middle of the night during normal quiet hours (and our kids were sound asleep)!! Then it was the very next afternoon (after the noise in the hallway) that they had the nerve to show up at our door again! It was without a doubt completely RIDICULOUS!!! I first thought that I liked this hotel... but after that experience...they will never get another penny of my money!!! There are too many other hotels and motels in Branson to ever waste any more of my time and money on that place. (Also their breakfasts are absolutely awful!!!)
This hotel...to be in a family oriented place like Branson, MO, is clearly not intended for families with kids!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center is a unique indoor corridor hotel with 300 guest rooms including 37 Jacuzzi Suites. Amenities include:• Old world renaissance theme• Two indoor heated pools• Two indoor hot tubs• Arcade • 10,000 Sq. feet of meeting space• Pillow-top comfort beds• Complimentary WiFi• Complimentary Full hot breakfast buffet included• Great location on Green Mountain Drive- Walking distance to Mini Golf, Wineries, Water Parks and entertainment.• 100% Non-smokingA great place for an affordable get away. We look forward to having you as our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stone Castle Hotel And Conference Center
- The Stone Castle Hotel Branson
- Settle Hotel Branson
- Settle Inn Branson Mo