Excellent place. The price was great and included a full breakfast buffet (very good food), worth about $15 a person in Branson. Hotel was clean, staff friendly, and the furnishing were up to date, grounds were clean. 2 pools and 2 hot tubs. I have stayed many places in Branson over the years (I live about 2 hours away). Overall this is the best value I have found there. I like a clean well kept hotel, with good beds. The bathroom has to be spotless and if I can find that for less then $120 a night, I am happy! This place was great! Happy Travels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center is a unique indoor corridor hotel with 300 guest rooms including 37 Jacuzzi Suites. Amenities include:• Old world renaissance theme• Two indoor heated pools• Two indoor hot tubs• Arcade • 10,000 Sq. feet of meeting space• Pillow-top comfort beds• Complimentary WiFi• Complimentary Full hot breakfast buffet included• Great location on Green Mountain Drive- Walking distance to Mini Golf, Wineries, Water Parks and entertainment.• 100% Non-smokingA great place for an affordable get away. We look forward to having you as our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your The Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stone Castle Hotel And Conference Center
- The Stone Castle Hotel Branson
- Settle Hotel Branson
- Settle Inn Branson Mo