We were not happy with the hotel. The window looked like it had been forced open & a stick was put in it to keep someone else from getting in. The window itself looked like it couold be pushed in without much effort. The outside doors did not require a key to get in. Anyone could get in the building at any time. We had 2 dogs with us and hardly any grass to take them to. The only grass was on a steep incline that you had to walk up a steep driveway to get to. That is very hard on older people! The bathroom extremely small and the toliet was not secure to the floor.
The room and building was badly in need of upgrading. It was dark & dingy. The deadbolt didn't even work on the room. We were there on a presentation for 3 nights, but we left after 2 nights because we did not feel safe!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center is a unique indoor corridor hotel with 300 guest rooms including 37 Jacuzzi Suites. Amenities include:• Old world renaissance theme• Two indoor heated pools• Two indoor hot tubs• Arcade • 10,000 Sq. feet of meeting space• Pillow-top comfort beds• Complimentary WiFi• Complimentary Full hot breakfast buffet included• Great location on Green Mountain Drive- Walking distance to Mini Golf, Wineries, Water Parks and entertainment.• 100% Non-smokingA great place for an affordable get away. We look forward to having you as our guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Stone Castle Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stone Castle Hotel Branson
- The Stone Castle Hotel And Conference Center
- Settle Hotel Branson
- Settle Inn Branson Mo