Read all the bad reviews and just had to respond. I had booked this hotel and almost cancelled when reading some of the reviews but it was too late to get another hotel due to the summer car cruise in town that weekend. I checked in on a Wed and left on Sunday and never had a bad moment. I was on 3rd floor in main building and water park was great and the ice and vending machines were on our floor so was handy. My room was great - cleaned every day and plenty of towels. When I checked in was given only 3 water park braclets but called back down to desk and she said since I had only checked in with 3 people thats what she gave but I could pick up the other one-just come down and get it! I would say make sure you book for the main tower building.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Rock Resort And Waterpark
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark Hotel Branson
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark Hotel
- Castle Rock Branson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plush New Mattresses in The Tower! Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark provides guests with an unforgettable all-in-one resort destination with friendly service and activities. We offer 30,000 sq ft. of indoor waterpark and 10,000 sq ft. of outdoor Waterpark including two large slides, two 500 gallon tipping buckets, a lazy river, and multiple indoor/outdoor activity pools. Our Tower Rooms are attached to our indoor waterpark through indoor corridors and offer a bunk bed alcove with separate TV for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.