The kids loved the water park. That is the only good part. NO complimentary coffee. A cup of black cofee will cost you $1.99. If you have hungry kids in the morning, it will cost you! NO FREE breakfast. Wifi does not work! The beds are not comfortable. If you are tall, your feet will hang off the beds. So if you stay here expect to pay 150.00-200.00 a night! The positive... lifegards are great and kids love the waterpark!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark provides guests with an unforgettable all-in-one resort destination with friendly service and activities. We offer 30,000 sq ft. Of indoor waterpark and 10,000 sq ft. Of outdoor Waterpark including two large slides, two 500 gallon tipping buckets, a lazy river, and multiple indoor/outdoor activity pools. Our Tower Rooms are attached to our indoor waterpark through indoor corridors and offer a bunk bed alcove with separate TV for the kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Rock Resort And Waterpark
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark Hotel Branson
- Castle Rock Branson