“Tasty!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We ate here twice while in Branson on vacation. The first time I ordered the Gyro, I recommend getting it with the olive salad on it, very tasty. The second time I ordered the Reuben, again most excellent. I had them substitute pastrami instead of corned beef. My wife was very happy to find out they offer gluten free bread. So all the GF folks can enjoy Vasken's too. Everyone in my party loved this place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Go to Vasken's now!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The locals know this is thee place. Everything on the menu is good but I am loving the Italian Muffaleta currently. Such good tapenade! There will be a wait at lunch time unless you go around 11 or wait until after 1. The wait is worth it to me because I can decide on which homemade baklava I will try that day! Coke products, fresh ice tea or coffee. Counter service so no tip necessary. You can call in orders if you like. Seriously good food...we eat here for lunch at least once when we are here for the week...sometimes twice!

Visited August 2013
Shawnee, KS
“Excellent new option for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

We visit the Branson area 2-3 times per year and we have found some great restaurants outside of the standard fried comfort food. This one will be added into the rotation from now on. My husband and I split a gyro and the hot ham and cheese spicy wrap. We loved both of them, perfect portion size for a hearty lunch. We also ordered the potato salad for a side and it was delicious. The staff was courteous and even cut/separated our wraps for us so we didn't have to do that.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kirtland, New Mexico
“This place is amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

I could eat lunch here every day! I love the Shewarma so much I haven't tried anything else. Although my wife and family have tried a variety of menu items and love everything they have tried. This is at the top of my list in Branson.

Visited August 2013
Arkansas
“Go here every time you go to Branson.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Ok lets face it you can only eat so much fried chicken and hotrolls. Come to Vasken's and eat a gyro!!!! Fantastic, authentic Greek inspired food. Not fancy, perfect for lunch. We also bought some imported figs and teas in the little market area in the deli. Cannot say enough about the food. Go here and try something new and different!!!! We will be back!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere