“Kringles Missouri's Grandest Christmas Store” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 35 Shopping in Branson
Type: Malls, Specialty Shops, Shopping
Activities: Shopping, Arts and crafts
More attraction details
Owner description: The Grand Village complex contains 26 shops, one of the state's largest Christmas Stores and two themed-restaurants.
California
3 attraction reviews
“Kringles Missouri's Grandest Christmas Store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Unusual items..finished some Christmas shopping for others and treated myself to some new holiday decor. Excellent service...my box of Kringle items were on doorstep when I arrived home in California. Started enjoying holidays in October just strollng aisles of Kringles. Displays a delight not to be missed!

Prescott, Arizona
11 attraction reviews
“Grand Village Shops”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I loved shopping in the Grand Village Shops. I bought several items and I thought the people working in the stores were very friendly and helpful. We stumbled onto the shops and didn't realize they were there. After we found them, we spend allot of time there. It was hot during the day when we were there, and we found several places to get drinks and sit down and relax.

Visited August 2012
37 attraction reviews
“Love the setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

We came for the Kris Kringle Christmas store and stayed for all the cute stores. I loved the outdoor landscaping and ambience. Loris soap store was neat. Bathrooms were neat and clean.

3 attraction reviews
“Something for almost everyone”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We enjoyed the Kringle's Christmas shop and the Leather shop, they were very friendly and were welcoming. However they were the only shops that seemed to want to have anyone in their shop. The others did not care to help or converse. Since it is a tourist attraction I would think that would help them sell more merchandise. The pamphlet we found at the hotel that led us to this had old information and the Toy shop was no longer there. But all in all a very nice place for gifts and crafts.

Visited September 2012
31 attraction reviews
“Great stop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Husbands tolerate this format well. Small shops, lots of benches and not too big. I had a lovely shopping experience. I sat him in the shade with a hat, sunglasses & Dr. Pepper & I was golden for an hour. Check in every 20 mins or so--lunch at Sugar Loaf, a reward for both of us. Unique, quaint shops for leisurely afternoon. Don't look for bargains, go to outlets if that's what you want.