“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 196 Activities in Branson
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: Awarded Branson's "Best New Show" of '07, "Best Show" of '08, '09 & '10, "Entertainers of the Year" for '09 & '10, as well as, "Fan Favorite"(by BransonCritic [& Branson Show Awards]) SIX® is made up of six real-life brothers who take musical entertainment to a whole new level. Dubbed "An Orchestra of Human Voices", these multi-talented brothers sound like a band using only their mouths. Infusing lively choreography and dysfunctional family comedy into the show that only brothers can do, they perform everything from contemporary pop, to R&B, to classic rock-n-roll, to doo-wop, to Gospel, to Patriotic. Once you experience it, you will understand the power of SIX®!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Six brothers, no music...they make their own....a capella. Superb! There's a sample of them on the web.

Hatton, Missouri
9 attraction reviews
“Not sure what I expected ...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I had heard so much wonderful things about this show! My mother-in-law had actually purchased a DVD for me for my birthday! So I guess I was expecting spectacular, and it wasn't ... don't get me wrong, it was entertaining, but a little bit of a let down.
The 6 brothers were very entertaining and funny. I was amazed by their ability to sound like a band/orchestra with only their voices! BUT as for their voices, as for the singing part, they were not the best singers in Branson.
Jack was the most entertaining (I'm writing this so he can use it in his show!).
We had a group of 21 there ... ranging from age 6 months to 70! The people that sat around us weren't the nicest, but that's not the shows fault! Matter of fact, they were down right rude!
I will go back to this show. I enjoyed the 2nd half, which was the Christmas music, better than the 1st half ... except for Jack! And I know his name is with 3 letters, just can't remember which (c or K) to remove!

PERRYSBURG
“interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

It had a lot of sound effects made by the singers. Very interesting concept. Enjoyable music. Try to get a seat in the first row if possible

Visited October 2012
Muldrow, Oklahoma
26 attraction reviews
“Better the 2nd Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Wow, breath taking performance, this was our 2nd time to their show, and I thought it was even better than the first time we went. Their dad joined them on stage at the end and it was terrific and heart touching. The guys are always so friendly to the fans! You have to see this show while in Branson. It is not possible to leave this show in a bad mood. Go see SIX! :)

Chesterfield, Missouri
81 attraction reviews
“Mostly a yawn”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Really wish we had chosen something else. Simply NOT fun, we were all bored. Not fun for any ages 12-57

Visited July 2012

Been to SIX? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage SIX, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.