“Go Early!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 35 Shopping in Branson
Type: Factory Outlets, Shopping
Activities: Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Find great savings on merchandise from your favorite designer and name-brands direct from the manufacturer at stores like: Polo Ralph Lauren, Nike, Disney, Reebok, Chico's, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour, Coach, Gap, Banana Republic, Fossil and many more. Before you travel, check out the Tanger Outlet website to find the latest Coupons & Sales Offers for Tanger Outlets in Branson. Or, when you arrive at the outlets, make your first stop Shopper Services to learn about the benefits of joining TangerClub (Tanger Club information is also available online). In Shopper Services you can purchase a coupon book full of great savings or if you are already a TangerClub member pick up a coupon book for free! Think Outlets, Think Tanger.
Lee's Summit, Missouri
23 attraction reviews
“Go Early!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is our favorite place to shop in Branson. There are great deals to be had. Go online and find a coupon to get a free coupon book at shopper services. This can save you extra cash at pretty much every store. Go early to get a good parking space. This place fills up early and you won't be able to move your car around. Park in the middle and walk around to the different stores.

Springfield, MO
38 attraction reviews
“Great shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great prices, love that they keep getting new stores every time we go. Great prices!!! There is AW to eat at and couple snacks place. Great areas to sit and rest at too.

Kansas City, Missouri
6 attraction reviews
“STORES AND MORE STORES”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

All the stores you just about would want to visit were here we had a blast and saved quite a bit of money.

Visited December 2012
Springfield, Missouri
63 attraction reviews
“The only outlet mall worth going to in Branson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Unfortunately, there are two more outlet malls, but are mostly empty. Before you fight the traffic hunting them down, do an internet search and see what stores are still there,

Now, for Tanger. Hip, Hip, Horray! Not a vacant store around, and some one-of-a-kind stores, to boot. Springfield no longer has an Eddie Bauer store, so my husband (!) even suggests we go to Branson every now and then so he can go to EB. There is also a Harry and Davids, Childrens Place, Gap, and about 80 other stores. It's worth your while to stop in.

For your driving pleasure, approach from Gretna Road, and bypass the strip, unless you want to rubber-neck for a while. That's always fun, if you have the time.

Springfield, Missouri
11 attraction reviews
“Maybe, maybe not”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had shopped here about a month previously and I found a couple of good deals on kitchen gadgets. We received a flier in the mail with four coupons offering 20 percent off at mall stores, so we went back to look for some spring clothing.
First we visited the Levis outlet. They only had one pair in my husband's size and the style he wanted. The entire rack was marked $29.95 but when we got to the cash register we found out they were $44. They told us it was only $29.95 for some select pairs, but nothing was marked as select or not select. We used the coupon, and the guy gave us $1 and some change back, then said he had made a mistake and asked for the $1 back.
I went to a women's clothing store and didn't see anything I liked there. I went to another store and they didn't have what I wanted.
Then I went to a shoe store and found some sandals I wanted. When I went to pay I gave them one of the coupons and they said their store didn't accept them. I bought the shoes anyway.
When we got home we went to a local store and found the Levis for $39.
It wasn't the most pleasant shopping experience I've ever had. Might browse for kitchen gadgets but probably wouldn't plan on making a major shopping trip here.
On the plus side, if you go during a nonbusy time there's plenty of parking close to the stores, and nice restroom facilities at several locations.