“very good food & the best margarita I've EVER had!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #83 of 314 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We are the small house with big flavor. Serving Authentic Mexican Food for over 16 years in Branson. All our food is fresh made to order.Consistency in our food has awarded us Best Mexican Food Restaurant in Branson.
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
“very good food & the best margarita I've EVER had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Very good food, pleasant service, fast from order to table, & awesome margaritas! We ate here while in Ridgedale, MO staying in a condo. This place has been voted the best mexican restaurant the past 16 years in a row...

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Branson, Missouri
“Very disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

I don't know if it was an off day or what but its the worst Mexican food I've ever had. We each ordered different things and all were terrible. My husbands chorizo was so bad that he had to send it back. The waitress was rude and said "well he ordered it" and didn't want to substitute anew item. Too many good choices in Branson to tolerate this place

Furman71, Owner at Casa Fuentes Mexican Restaurant, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
I am very sorry to hear about your less than excellent experience at my restaurant. Our homemade chorizo (mexican sausage) is elaborated with the highest quality of products and it is cooked to order with 2 scrambled eggs.
I am very proud of our chorizo. Our chorizo is very popular through out our hispanic community, it is so demanded that we sell it by the pound. I understand everyone has a different threshold, and it seems we missed the mark with you. I am so sorry.
I would also like to apologize for the server attitude, but I was told that the server did substitute your chorizo and egg platter for a taco and enchilada. I can acknowledge that during this time of the year we staff accordingly for a slower season, and for whatever reason a tourist group came through totally surprising our staff and swamping them, they got overwhelmed and came out in your experience - however unexcusable.
I Greatly appreciate your feedback and hope you give me a chance to make it right.
If you come back to my restaurant I would love to have the opportunity to speak to you directly, so please ask for me. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.
Branson, Missouri
“Good Mexican food...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I was born and raised near Tijuana and have traveled in Mexico. I love good Mexican food and am pretty particular. This little "Casa Fuentes" in Branson, Mo is a very nice surprise. Frankly, those of us who know good food have a tendency to turn our collective noses up at the suggestion that good Mexican can be found this far north of the border. Taint so! Casa Fuentes is small in size but big on good authentic food and prompt service. Prices here are very reasonable and portions are ample. We are particularly fond of the Chiles Rellenos but I have never eaten any dish there that was not pleasing to me. Just this morning I went there for Huevos Rancheros and they were good as usual. Their salsa is fresh and very tasty. I would like the chips a bit better were they a bit thinner and warm but that is certainly no deal killer. I still will eat them all day long.

All in all, this one is on my favorites list for authentic Mexican food. The menu is complete enough even to accomodate those who find an affinity for "Tex-Mex", which in the palate of a true Mexican food lover is not Mexican at all, (said tongue in cheek). Truly, the menu is complete and quite delicious no matter how you prefer your Mexican food, and you will most often leave with change in your pocket. The prices are very reasonable..

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hollister, Missouri
“Obsessed with the salsa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Since I'm a local I have strict rules against driving on the 76 strip, but I will always make an exception for Casa Fuentes. I highly recommend the fajitas and the queso dip. Also, the salsa is out of this world and prepared fresh daily. Not to mention that your food is always ready in less than ten minutes, whether the place is packed or not. They also have an outdoor seating area.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Outstanding TACOS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

After living on the border for almost 30 years we have been looking for carne asada tacos with guacamole and cilantro on the small corn tortillas throughout the midwest where we now live. Well, look no further, because Casa Fuentes Mexican Restaurant in Branson make them! They were delicious!

• Visited October 2012