“BETTER THAN EXPECTED” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Boonville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Easy check in, friendly staff, clean room, very comfortable beds considering I have a really bad back.
Husband and I are truckers and enjoy our stay! We will consider if we need to shut down again in this town.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Omaha, Nebraska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2015

I have never seen or stayed in such an awful place like this one. Carpet, smells, cleanest and service was the worst I have ever experienced.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2015

Well, this hotel IS one of the WORST Days Inns I have stayed at. Check in was not a problem. The room was ok, the mattress was old and very squeaky. My room was on the "bottom floor, down the hall, in the north 40. The next morning, oh my goodness. The coffee station was almost empty, then I went to go get cereal, and I was looking for the bowls. The bowls are located about 30 feet from the cereal. Then walk back over to cereal go to get Special K and it's BRAN FLAKES. OK not bad, milk, on the other hand, was warm. I went to go make a waffle and poured the waffle mix in the waffle maker, closed the lid and flipped it to start the timer. Timer didn't start. Told the girl at the front desk and she said to me, very snooty, "you flipped it to many times". I just timed it myself. The other thing I was looking forward to was the little cheese omelets that go with the waffles at all the Days Inns I have stayed at. Very little bread, and NO biscuits and gravy. That was NOT any kind of Daybreak breakfast I have had. McDonalds is right down the street.And the again reading the other reviews, I don't see any, where the Management or even the "Owners" of this property have responded. Wich tells me folks, and it should you too. That they don't care. I will not be staying here again and I discourage you also until they clean it up to be a REAL Days Inn.

Room Tip: No room at this property is good!!!!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Davenport
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2015

Overall it was ok. But first impressions do count. If a person has no desire at all to be at work they should stay home. If it seems to much of an effort you are not doing your employer and favors. And please if you clothes are stained do not wear them. Plus Milk would have been nice to have for the cereal.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Boonville? Share your experiences!