“I will return!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bonne Terre
Nashville, Tennessee
“I will return!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2007

I stayed at this Super 8 on July 7th, 2007 for one night. I was in town to see a World of Outlaw sprint car event that was in Pevely, MO, which was about 40 mins away from Bonne Terre... All of the rooms in Pevely were booked and more expensive. I decided to save a lot and stay here. I was very happy with the room, it was very spacious. They have an indoor pool which was a plus, even though I did not use it. The location was right off the highway 67, the speed limit on 67 is either 65 or 70, so even though you are 20 miles to I-55, it is only minutes away...

The hotel staff was nice, this hotel is situated in an odd place though, it is in the middle of a parking lot. You are right next to the grocery store and a Subway. All rooms have interior access doors which make it safe. My room was very clean and I will be returning! Next race I want to go to at the I-55 Raceway, I will def stay here!

• Liked — price
  • Disliked — I wish it was closer to I-55 than it was.
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2006

We found blood stains on the walls, dirty floors and the peep hole had been installed backwards allowing anyone in the hall to look in our room. Sent a complaint to Corporate but they don't seem to care or follow up with management. AVOID this location!

• Stayed February 2006

Travelers are raving about these Bonne Terre hotels

Been to Super 8 Bonne Terre? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Bonne Terre

Address: 8 Northwood, Highway 67 and 47, Bonne Terre, MO 63628
Location: United States > Missouri > Bonne Terre
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bonne Terre
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Bonne Terre 2*
We are located just off of Hwy 67. Our rooms are spacious and clean. We have an indoor pool. There are several places to dine within walking distance. We are less than a mile from the Famous Bonne Terre Mines. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Bonne Terre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Bonne Terre
Bonne Terre Super Eight
Bonne Terre Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Bonne Terre, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.