“New construction with cheap finishing” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Blue Springs

You added Super 8 Blue Springs to your Saves list
Super 8 Blue Springs
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3120 NW Jefferson Street, Blue Springs, MO 64015 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn-Blue Springs/Kansas City)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Blue Springs

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Maggie Valley, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I've read the poor reviews of this property and just shake my head. Every experience is unique. I'm happy to add my awesome stay at this property.

I had been driving all night when I checked in. Wyndham Rewards "lost" my reservation but the hotel staff found me and allowed me to check in early. The room was very spacious, comfy and clean. Everything worked as it should. Lighting was adequate and plentiful. The air conditioner kept the room chilled just the way I like it.

The only issue I had was connecting to the Wi-Fi. After bringing it to the attention of the staff they immediately called their techs and within no time I was able to be connected again (my iPhone has hotspot so it was no big deal....but then I'm not a drama queen crying the minute something doesn't go right).

The property is well kept and they are even adding a pool!! I can hardly wait to come back through and enjoy it when it's done. No the place isn't perfect and I can see places where the "princess.needy crowd" would hot be happy. However, I see where the owners and staff are taking great steps to keep the property in great shape.

For normal people this Super 8 will be just fine.

Room Tip: Ask to be upgraded to the "suite" it is worth the modest upcharge.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Kennett
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My reason for staying at this property was not a happy one - I was staying with my father and he took his life so we quickly needed a place to stay. Manager was VERY accommodating and got us into a room quickly and was so understanding and helpful

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Jim V, General Manager at Super 8 Blue Springs, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
I just read your review and I wanted to personally thank you for reaching out with your experience at the Super 8 in Blue Springs, I am the new GM here and I train my staff to give world class guest service from the time the guest walks into the door to the time they leave the hotel. I would also like to offer my condolences on the passing of your loved one. Next time you are in the area, please ask for me personally as, I would love to meet you

Been to Super 8 Blue Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Blue Springs

Address: 3120 NW Jefferson Street, Blue Springs, MO 64015 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn-Blue Springs/Kansas City)
Location: United States > Missouri > Blue Springs
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Blue Springs
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Blue Springs 2*
Located at I-70 Exit 18 Woods Chapel Road . Clean and comfortable accommodations at a great price. SuperStart Breakfast including biscuits and gravy, waffles, yogurt, toast and out melt in your mouth cinnamon rolls. USA Today, Free Wireless Internet, Microwave/Fridge in all rooms, Extended Stay rates available, and Flat screen TV's. We are 10 minutes From Kaufman Stadium and Arrowhead Stadium home of the Royals and the KC Chiefs. Restaurants and theaters right around the corner and only one mile to Burr Oaks Conservation Area. Close to great shopping and only a short drive to Worlds of Fun, Kansas City Zoo, Riverboat Casinos, or Kansas Speedway. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Super 8 Blue Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Blue Springs Super Eight
Blue Springs Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Blue Springs, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.