“Terrible Service, and I was polite!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 120 Restaurants in Blue Springs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
“Terrible Service, and I was polite!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

We had a lot of family here from out of town and because we have 6 kids in the family we decided it would be easier to get Texas Roadhouse To Go rather than drag all the kiddos into the resturant. Well we ordered our meals and they said it would be 30 min, so we picked the food up 31 minutes from when they said. We took the food home and handed it out to the family, everyone mostly had steaks, and kids got Mac n cheese. The steaks that were suppose to be Medium Well or Well Done were very red. I understand what a warm pink center is and that was far from what these steaks looked like. The prime rib we ordered was very tough, and dry (We have ordered prime rib from here before TO GO and it was excellent!). The kids wouldn't eat their Mac and cheese because it was dry and crusty and tasted like leftovers. All and all it wasn't a pleasant experience we had. I then procedded to call the Manager because my family felt it was needed. When I called and CALMY and POLITELY explained to the man that we were not pleased with the service or food we recieved (keep in mind we spent over 160 dollars there for this poorly cooked meal) he did nothing but argue with me! All I wanted to let this man know was that we were not pleased with our meal. I understand that many people call and are rude and complain about things but I was very polite and am offended about how I was treated as a costumer at this location. We will most likely not be returning here because of the way we were treated.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Kansas City, Missouri
“A nice, low key place with good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

A bit noisy but we have always enjoyed our meal there. Service is, generally, very good. Good honest food, well prepared and decent prices. What is not to like.

Visited February 2013
Independence, Missouri
“Great steaks and fun venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Moderately expensive but great food and a fun place to take a friend for their birthday.
I grew up in Texas and this place is just cheesy enough to nail it.
Best prime rib in town for the money.

Visited March 2013
Blue Springs, Missouri, United States
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

This place could be better if it weren't so loud and a little cleaner. The dinner rolls are great and steaks are good sometimes. Can't say it's bad but not the type of place in which we choose to dine

Visited May 2012
Brunswick, Missouri
“Great food and service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stopped here after a day of shopping. Got our food quick and had great service. Food was amazing and drinks were cheap. Don't usually eat steak other than grilling it ourselves and this was awesome! HIghly recommend.

• Visited January 2013