“excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Raytown, Missouri
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Always great service & great food! Never much of a wait. Appreciate the service by all servers. I'll be back.

Visited October 2012

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“YUMMMMMM!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stumbled onto this place by chance and it was worth it!! Great food & service. I was disappointed though that I missed out on the rolls. I heard about them the next day but other than that it was an awesome visit and I would definitely go back.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Blue Springs, Missouri
“Great food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

This is one of my favorite places to eat. The rolls are wonderful and the salad is always fresh. The steaks are very good also.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lees Summit
“Early dining special rocks and so does the service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

This was the most amazing experience ever with a restaurant ever. Greeted when we arrived and even when we left. One of the hostess held the door open for us. I love this place and it was amazing from start to finish. Fresh cut steaks to order and the wait staff know the menu very well.. I was planning on going to a high end restaurant for my birthday but I will be returning to Texas Roadhouse instead. We came here for my aunts birthday and she has been talking about it since we left. Wish they had a Texas Roadhouse in Branson Missouri but I can wait until I return home to come here again.. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kansas City, Missouri
“Always a good choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Texas Roadhouse is always a good choice! The food is delicious, the service is fun and friendly, and the environment is one that allows you to get a little rowdy and have a good time! The only downfall is the wait, but we've never had to wait more than 10 minutes for a table.

Visited August 2012