“Good find” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Drury Inn St. Louis Airport

You added Drury Inn St. Louis Airport to your Saves list
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10490 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Offers & Announcements
Free Hot Breakfast & Wifi
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Hudson, Iowa
“Good find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We booked this as a Priceline Express deal starting at BetterBidding.com ( a forum based website that helps you determine where you are staying before you pay). Breakfast was great. Cereals, waffles, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, and potatoes. Oatmeal along with fresh fruit and yogurt as well. Light dinner was good enough for My wife, 7 y/o daughter, and myself that we only ate dinner out 1 night. That was only because we at a late lunch and were not ready for dinner between 5:30 and 7:00. Options were rotated during the 3 nights that we were there. Ranging from chicken strips, mac and cheese, baked potatoes, pasta w/sauce, and meatballs. Another benefit to the dinner from 5:30-7pm is they give you a card for 3 free drinks during that time. Soda is available at most times I believe, but they had beer and mixed drinks available at that time for free. A nice little perk.

As for the room, it was on the small side. Our room was one of the 4 that face the pool with no outside view. I would recommend that you ask to not stay in those particular rooms. The chlorine smell from the pool is very noticeable in the room and the smell doesn't go away. If I had to do it over again, I would have asked for a different room. I made the assumption that we would get used to the smell and that by the next day it wouldn't be a big deal. Well, it wasn't that big a deal, but we never really got used to the smell.

Pool and hot tub were fine, although the pool was very cold. We used it nightly, but there was only 1 night where we didn't have it to ourselves, so that was nice.

Gated parking is available with your room key, so that is also nice. There is plenty of parking and 3 doors to come in and out of. Only 1 set of elevators, but we never had any issues with waiting.

All in all, I would most definitely stay there again. The price we paid is a little more than we typically will spend on a hotel for a trip. We are pretty no frills people, but with the cost savings of the breakfast and dinners, we figured that we saved quite a bit of money doing it this way. We saved significantly from the priceline express deal that we got versus the prevailing rate online. We saved about $40 per night.

Room Tip: Stay away from the pool view rooms.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here many times because of the easy in-out to the airport and because it is right next a REALLY good restaurant - Lambardo's. I like driving in from Springfield at dinner time, go to Lombardo's, stay at Drury and then fly out early in the morning.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Green Bay, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I was driving through St. Louis with my daughter and we'd planned to spend the night there and booked this hotel online. The property is in decent shape, it is a little on the old side. It is not in the nicest part of town, but hey, it's an airport hotel and we all know what kind of business springs up around airport. My 12 year old fortunately didn't ask me what the Hustler store was (which is a block away). Our room was a little dated, but fine. The cost was competitive. We didn't do breakfast there, although I wish we would have. We decided to give the Waffle House our first (and definitely last) try. Breakfast did look decent at the hotel. Overall, average hotel, average price, no surprises so I can't complain. I got what I paid for.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I really enjoyed staying in this hotel, specially for the applied rate. The room was very comfortable, yet not very spacious and had everything I needed. The breakfast was so good with some hot options, just like some kind of early dinner, included in the fare. If I ever need to return to STL airport area I'll pick this one again for sure.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We love it when we get great comments from seasoned contributors like yourself. Your input is invaluable and we appreciate you taking time to review our hotel. Please come see us again the next time your travels bring you to the St. Louis area!

Michael Galer
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Great place to stay by the airport for an early flight out of St. Louis. Big value,
free dinner, free drinks, free breakfast, all great. Clean room and bath. Very
friendly and helpful employees! Great shuttle service. First time to stay and
we were very impressed. Room was very quiet too.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Lake Wales, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Starting with an excellent front desk, free three martini's and light dinner made this an excellent bargain. In addition, the free breakfast was also free. The rooms were very roomy and clean. The Drury's have always offered great value and this is the best of all. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: First floor offers quick access to an excellent shuttle service.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Peoria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I arrived late 11:30pm at airport, and their shuttle picked me up at the airport. It was nice to have a 24 hour shuttle service, although it was a bit confusing. I was expecting a Drury Inn shuttle, but the contract with "the parking spot". We were told it would be "parking spot 2", but didn't clarify that was the name/number on the shuttle bus. We were expecting to have to be standing at a parking spot #2 at the airport.
Once we got that straightened out and got to the hotel, they were very friendly and accommodating at the late hour. The room was beautiful, very clean and the beds were very comfy. The complimentary breakfast was very good and had a large variety. I would definitely recommend, and stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Drury Inn St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!