We stayed at the Drury Airport after a riverboat cruise and before a 4pm flight for New York. The hotel management was very helpful in allowing us the use of the room for two hours after the published check-out time, and then they held our luggage until we left for the airport, five minutes away. The desk called the complimentary airport van which arrived in about five minutes and took us directly to our departure terminal.
1. The friendliest most helpful staff I've ever encountered.
2. Excellent breakfast
3. 5:30pm "kickback" complimentary food service. (We had just come off a cruise, where we ate and drank more than is our custom. The Kickback was so generous that we didn't feel the need to go out for dinner.)
4. Spotlessly clean rooms.
5. Free wireless internet, local telephone calls and sixty minutes of long distance calls.
And other services and amenities, all nicely maintained. See there beb-site for a complete list.
Negatives: here I'm nitpicking
1. Powered milk at the "kickback." (Breakfast had real milk.)
2. Only nearby restaurant is closed on Sunday. (Breakfast at the hotel is great, but where to go for lunch on Sunday if you're waiting to go to the airport? We ate at the airport.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. With the word “airport” in the name of a hotel, you know you can expect a convenient stay, perfect for quick turnaround trips. With the word St. Louis in the name, you can expect great attractions and big businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Drury Inn St. Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn St. Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Drury Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Drury Inn
- Drury Saint Louis
- Drury Inn St. Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO