“Very Good Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Drury Inn St. Louis Airport

You added Drury Inn St. Louis Airport to your Saves list
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10490 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Free Hot Breakfast & Wifi
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Certificate of Excellence 2014
NJ
“Very Good Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stayed for 3 nights in January 2013 for work. I must say, I had never heard of Drury Hotels so I was a bit weary when my travel agent booked this. But, it is a fine hotel. Nothing to write home about. The breakfast in the morning was OK. But it's free so you get what you pay for so to speak. They have a continental breakfast that starts at around 5am, then the full breakfast at 630 or so. I had both. The room itself was ok. Bathroom has a weird setup but I didn't mind too much. It's very close to the airport which worked for me since that's where I was working. Beware though: It's a "Parking Spot" shuttle bus that takes you to the hotel and there is only a small sign on the back of it that shows it's for Drury Inn airport hotel. Overall, I would stay again if I had to go back to St Louis.

Room Tip: Not that it was loud, but there is a center "courtyard" if you will when you walk in the l...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Brookston, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Booked 2 night stay at this Drury Inn because of price. We usually stay at the Drury Inn Union Station when coming to St. Louis but wanted something less expense for this impromptu family weekend. The Drury Inn at the St. Louis airport was nice. The staff was very friendly. Shae checked us in and remember my daughter Sarah's name and would great her every time she saw her that was very nice. The room was clean. We had a slight view of the airport which my daughter loved watching the planes come and go. Could barely hear the planes come and go. A little drive into the city but would definitely stay there again if our usual hotel in the city is full. We love Drury Inn because they have great facilities and the hot breakfast ( Cereal, oatmeal, donuts, waffles, eggs, sausage, potatoes sausage and biscuits) are always great. The kick-back dinner is really nice as well (Nachos, baked potato, soup, hot dog, pasta station, pop, alcohol beverages and popcorn) is always a great thing for us. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed February 2013
Casa Grande, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Drury Inn St. Louis airport, natural Bridge Road. This was the first time I tried this hotel chain. I have to say that Jenny (the woman at the front desk) was personable & professional upon our arrival and check it. When we got to our room there was no smell and it was quite clean. The staff had also told us of fun things to do in the area which was good to know as we were only there for one night. And the idea of a kickback (happy hour) was interesting. The lobby and seating areas were clean and attractive. As my travels take me around I will surely look into staying at a Drury Inn in other cities. We would like to say thank you to your staff. I truly have no complaints about this place, we surely will be back.

Room Tip: No real tip, just a nice place to stay.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Cape Girardeau
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Stayed one night while on business. Rooms were typical. Beds were comfortable. I was on the airport side, but room was mostly quiet. I heard plane traffic a couple of times, but it did not bother me or wake me up. Appreciated the free parking, something you don't always find in Saint Louis.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Warsaw, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We stayed on two different occassions while picking and dropping off family traveling for the holidays. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, the staff was very friendly and helpful. On our second stay we booked a suite which was two large rooms and a great value. The shuttle service to and from the airport was quick and made navigating the airport effortless.

Room Tip: Lombardo's restaurant directly next to the hotel was a nice dining experience!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Frisco, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Stopped at another hotel, which was full, and they recommended this one. A great find! Beautiful lobby and dining area for dinner AND breakfast (included). Spacious one bedroom suite with large flat-screen tv, comfortable couch and chairs, comfortable desk and chair, plenty of light. Personnel pleasant and helpful. Rate was amazing for this level of accommodation (about 120-30 nite). Will definitely look for other Drury Inn Hotels during our travels. Near Airport AND St. Louis attractions without the clutter of downtown.

Room Tip: We were on third floor close to the lobby below ... very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We were there for a conference the end of October. The hotel is a 2 star hotel, nothing fancy but the staff were nice and the rooms were clean and had decent free WiFi, sodas, morning breakfast and evening appetizers. Gym's tv was stuck on only one channel. At about $100/night it is what you would expect.

The morning buffet was okay at best. It was nice the first day but after four days the food got old real quick! Wish they would change it up a bit. Overall the customer service was good and I would stay here again if I needed too.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Drury Inn St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!