We were there for a conference the end of October. The hotel is a 2 star hotel, nothing fancy but the staff were nice and the rooms were clean and had decent free WiFi, sodas, morning breakfast and evening appetizers. Gym's tv was stuck on only one channel. At about $100/night it is what you would expect.
The morning buffet was okay at best. It was nice the first day but after four days the food got old real quick! Wish they would change it up a bit. Overall the customer service was good and I would stay here again if I needed too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. With the word “airport” in the name of a hotel, you know you can expect a convenient stay, perfect for quick turnaround trips. With the word St. Louis in the name, you can expect great attractions and big businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Drury Inn St. Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn St. Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Drury Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Drury Inn
- Drury Saint Louis
- Drury Inn St. Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO