I feel like I can't say enough good things about this hotel. It certainly may not be the flashiest hotel but it was very welcoming, homey and exactly what we needed. My mom arrived in St. Louis about 5 hours before I did because of various travel plans. I am moving so she had all of my stuff. My stuff consisted of 7 bags and my cat. From the moment she got on the shuttle from the airport to getting into our room everyone was so helpful! They were able to give us a room on the first floor so it would be easier to get all of the bags in the room. Then she was able to enjoy herself at the 5:30 kickback with drinks and enough food to be considered dinner. We had a great night sleep on some very comfortable beds and woke up to have a pretty decent breakfast the next morning. When having breakfast the next morning the manager who had assisted my mom the following night, even remembered her name and asked how her how she was doing. Later when we were going to walk to get our rental car the manager was telling us how to get there, he decided that would just take us. We were so grateful especially because it was raining outside.
We were blown away be the amazing service of this hotel and would definitely stay here again. The food is great, the hotel and the beds are comfortable, and the service was amazing!
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn St. Louis Airport Hotel
- Drury Inn St. Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Drury Inn Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Drury Inn
- Drury Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Drury
- Drury Inn St. Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Hotel offers its guests a variety of free extras – take, for example, our free hot breakfast. At Drury, “hot” means scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles. In the evening, join us at our 5:30 Kickback® for free hot food and cold beverages. Our rotating menu features a variety of hot foods, baked potatoes, garden salad, beer, wine, mixed drinks and more! To burn off all of those free extras, Drury has a 24-hour exercise center and a parking lot to jog around. Lastly, Drury’s free wireless Internet and free long distance calls will ensure you can keep tabs on all of your posse back home. With the word “airport” in the name of a hotel, you know you can expect a convenient stay, perfect for quick turnaround trips. With the word St. Louis in the name, you can expect great attractions and big businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn St. Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.