“Convenient location and nice staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Convenient location and nice staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

This hotel is very close to the airport and rental car office, which made it convenient the morning I left. I stayed for two nights and while I would not call it outstanding, it was comfortable and what you would expect from a Marriott. Loved the lobby and bar area. They just got new retro furniture and it was really 'funky' and comfortable. A mini-market within a Starbucks is also located in the lobby, which was also convenient. There were six computers for guests adjacent to the bar area. Nice set up. The building is a little dated and could use a little work. I am not sure what the hotel was prior to becoming a Marriott, but it does not look like it was originally a Marriott hotel. Staff was great- food, just okay- probably would not eat in the hotel restaurant again except for an appetizer. All and all, very good experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Bob L, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for the excellent review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to your return.
You will interested to know we are the 13th Marriott property ever built and opened in March of 1972.

See you soon.
314-253-5155 Direct

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Ogden, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I was blessed with a trip to the Joyce Meyer Conferences in St. Louis, Missouri. I was very excited, but I hate hotels! I've had nothing but bad experiences with them. In my lifetime, I've stayed in probably 10 hotels and never had I stayed in one that was clean. Usually, I bring my own sheets and blankets. :) I didn't have that option this time and I was assured this hotel was exceptional. It is! The beds were super comfortable and clean. We stayed for four days and every day our room was cleaned beautifully. The front desk staff were all super nice and professional. From their uniforms, appearance, to the way they talked to their guests, it was amazing. This experience changed my outlook on hotels. I'm very grateful to everyone at the Marriott St. Louis Airport hotel. They really added to a wondeful time for me. Thank you.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Bob L, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for the 5 Star Review!!!
We are delighted you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to your return next year. We are fortunate to have such a great staff and we are happy they were able deliver a memorable experience for you.
We can't wait to share this review with the housekeeping staff!!

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed at St Louis Airport Marriott on Sept 7th for a mini weekend getaway. We've stayed at this location several times in the past and have had great stays. The friendliness of the staff has always been exceptional and this visit was no different. I will admit that our previous stay,which was about a year ago was a bit bumpy due to some cleaning issues . In order for me to truly enjoy a visit at any hotel cleanliness is a top priority . This hotel seems to really consider the comfort of their customers and have shown me that with this stay. The renovations that have been made are absolutely beautiful and every moment of our stay was simply relaxing. I look forward to returning in the future.

• Stayed September 2013
Bob L, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We are extremely happy you enjoyed your time with us and you approve of the renovation. We are extremely proud of our new look as now it matches the exceptional team we have built.

We can't wait for you to return so we can delight you once again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to STL for the weekend to catch a baseball game and get away. This hotel is beautifully renovated and had the most courteous staff!! The gentleman that checked us in was more than helpful and the rooms were clean and we truly enjoyed our stay. The location was perfect just a few seconds from the highway, restaurants and the car rental company. Definitely would recommend and would stay again!!

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for the excellent review. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your time in St Louis. We look forward to your return and the opportunity to serve you again.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if I can serve you in any way.

Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My family and I flew out of STL for vacation and booked a "park & fly" package directly with this hotel. Our experience was 5 star all the way through the process - from the reservation, special room request (Lynn was very helpful), check-in, room accommodations, transfer to and from the airport (Bona was top notch and the transfer took approximately 5 minutes) and the ease of getting our vehicle from the secure parking area. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Bob L, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
We are truly excited to read your review and will share with the entire team. We are lucky to have Bona and Raylyn on our team!!!

We can't wait for your return visit so we can duplicate your experience.

Peoria, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The positives of this hotel are that the beds and the rooms are very comfortable and the staff very friendly. The rooms are small, but generally speaking, that doesn't really matter. The location in St. Louis is great, although the surrounding area is not attractive in any way. The downside of the room is that there was no Wi-Fi! They actually suggested we plug in our modem cord!? We just took that as a sign to stay away from technology for the weekend! The rooms were clean, except even though I asked for a lightbulb to be replaced, it never was.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Bob L, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for the 4 Star Review!! We are happy to hear we enjoyed your time with us and found our staff to be top notch. Please note we are in the process of installing a new internet solution that will be sure to meet the highest of standards.

Please visit again soon and contact me directly if I can serve you in any way.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for couple times and it has been great experience. All the people who work in this hotel are so friendly. They treat you like their own family when I stayed there. Especially, Joanne Schlechta, Paige Mosleg, Karen Taylor and Mag Wichite who work in Conceire lounge.

I would recommend this hotel for other travelers.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for the 5 star review!! We truly appreciate the kind comments about the concierge team as we are lucky to have them.

Please contact me directly if I can serve you in any way.

314-253-5155 Direct Line

Been to Marriott St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!