Upon check-in my friend and I requested twin beds but were informed that this would require a surcharge so we took the single queen room instead. We did ask for an airport view but this was ignored.
The room looked like a standard 2.5* hotel, not what I would expect from a Hilton. On a positive side note, the restaurant staff were friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton St. Louis Airport hotel is located next to Lambert International Airport and popular area corporations. The hotel provides a 24-hour shuttle service to the airport and local businesses at no charge. Plan your next event or meeting and utilize the expansive and versatile meeting space. World's Away restaurant offers casual American fare, and Constellations Bar is a great place to grab a drink after a long day of travel or work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton St. Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Hilton Hotel Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hilton
- Hilton Saint Louis
- Hilton St. Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO