“Overall Good experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton St. Louis Airport

You added Hilton St. Louis Airport to your Saves list
Hilton St. Louis Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10330 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Deal
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Chicago, Illinois
“Overall Good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Staff was friendly and professional. Due to location, very busy and full of customers making various demands. Staff maintained professional decorum with customers. Faint odor in hallway probably from an infant explosion but rooms were nicely decorated, peaceful with good temperature control. I recommend and plan to stay again during the return portion of my trip.

Stayed June 2014
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear luvmycat2,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your staff, hotel and hallways as it affords us a valuable opportunity to improve on our services. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Ryan Konz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Bowie, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This hotel is very close to the airport and provides shuttle service to the airport. They were very prompt for the airport shuttle. The front desk staff was very friendly as well as the staff at the restaurant within the hotel. The hotel does provide a small snack shop which has items not found at some other hotels I have been to but you will pay a little more because you are in the hotel. There are tons of restaurants in the general vicinity of the hotel so you will not have any problems finding a good meal. I had a nice sized room with a queen bed. The bed was very comfortable. There was also a pull out sleep sofa which was an accommodating feature.

One of the things that would make the stay better is to have a mini fridge in the room. The other thing that would have made this stay better is if we did not have to pay for internet service. I can't believe that hotels are still charging for this service. We are already there as paying hotel customers, why can't internet service be included? Anyway, overall the hotel is very nice and accommodating but just a few things could make the stay much better.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear RollingAlong2011,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I appreciate your comments regarding our rooms, Internet and hotel. In regards to the Internet I apologize for the any miscommunication because there are several options which include Internet. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes and much thanks,
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Hilton continues to provide me the environment to create a great business trip, the room was quiet and clean the staff was the best I have encountered. Everyone was courteous and professional, the management must have a good program in place for training.

Room Tip: I was in room 561 which had a nice view of the courtyard.
Dear businessjeff,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I appreciate your feedback regarding your service and clean hotel. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Springfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Being able to get a great night's rest before leaving on an early am flight is a tremendous plus. Then knowing you can park your vehicle for up to 8 days with no additional charge makes this a financial "no brainer"; much cheaper than paying to park, finding a place to stay and hoping the shuttle gets you to/from the airport in time. Takes the stress out of the pre-vacation travel. Upon return, it is so easy...the shuttle takes you right to your car (if you remember where you parked it). Will definitely do it this way from here on out!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Ruth K,

Your comments regarding our rooms and park & fly experience are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Calgary
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

I have to say, I've definitely stayed in better hotels. This hotel was quite run down and in desperate need of renovation. There was black mold creeping down the wall from the air vents, dirty stained disgusting pillows and raccoons falling from the ceiling! LOL, for real, Racoons were nesting in the ceiling in their hotel gym and one of the babies fell through a rotten part. See the photos.The ONLY thing going for this place is the friendly staff. I did advise the front desk as to the state of my room, there really is no excuse for dirty pillows, they're not that expensive to replace, and the mold can be cleaned out. They said they would look into it.......as for the racoons, they promptly shut down the gym while yelling don't touch them! they might have rabies!

Dear P M,

I want to apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had at our hotel. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and is always a focal point of our operations in order to continue providing our guests with a great experience. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff and promise the situation has been addressed.

Best regards,
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

This hotel is a great place to stay the night before flying out due to the location of the property and the front desk staff seemed warm and welcoming. The floors in this hotel need to be vacuumed. I noticed first thing upon walking into the hotel was the floors were dirty. The carpet in the lifts/elevators were beyond filled with dirt. The hall way on the floor where I stayed looked the same as the elevators. My room had dust which tells me the room was not dusted in awhile. Also, the floor in the room needed vacuumed, Finally, in the morning when I arrived for breakfast the floors were littered with trash, dirt and food. The person working my table was too busy playing on her smartphone to notice I needed more coffee and juice.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Dear davidglobalag,

I understand that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your guest room along with the hallways and am deeply disappointed by that. Also I am disappointed by the service you received in the restaurant. I have made my team aware and these will be addressed. I sincerely apologize for this and assure you that this area is of great importance to us as we ensure the comfort and satisfaction for our guests.

Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

Mt Vernon, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

While this hotel is very nice and the staff is very helpful, the $10 fee per night for parking seems over the top. At check-in, I was asked if we had a car and I said "yes" - I should have said "no". Also, the hotel charges $10 per Device per day for Internet access - 4 adults with smartphones and 2 tablets = $60 per day if we had actually used the wifi.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Deanna M:

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us since we strive for extreme satisfaction and anything less is unacceptable. The team and I want to apologize for the experiences you noted that were less than extremely satisfying especially related to our service, value, Internet and parking. Our team takes great pride and passion in providing an excellent experience for our guests and we are saddened that we failed you. My team and I will be personally looking into these matters less than satisfying since it is unacceptable for you to have gone through this. In regards to Internet, I do apologize for communication but we don't charge per device. We do charge for Internet per room. I will communicate with my team to ensure there is no miscommunication for the future.

Ryan Konz

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!