“What a wonderful place.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton St. Louis Airport

You added Hilton St. Louis Airport to your Saves list
Hilton St. Louis Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10330 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Deals
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“What a wonderful place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We just returned from a MAAG reunion in St. Louis, MO. While there, we had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton Airport Hotel. Can't say enough about the hotel, and believe me, I am fussy about where I stay. The reservations were made by those in charge of the reunion, so we discovered this hotel purely by chance. Most important, the hotel was very well kept. The breakfast buffet is unbelievable, anything you could possibly want for a filling breakfast is served, and all was delicious. Everyone that we came in contact with, that worked there, were personable, informative and anxious to make our stay a pleasant one. We were minutes away from the airport. The hotel's shuttle ran every 15 minutes between the hotel and the airport. The Metro Station was at the airport, which was quite convenient for travel around the St. Louis area. We would strongly recommend a stay at the Hilton Airport Hotel while visiting St. Louis.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 6th floor, nice view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We are pleased to read your comments. It was our pleasure to service you and your reunion. I will be sharing your warm comments with the team because it means a lot. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Ryan Konz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Forest, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This particular hotel is somewhat dated in parts of it. when I checked in recently for an overnight stay to catch an early flight out of St Louis airport, I was given a room in the older portion of this hotel, which I did not know of having never stayed here before, and I maintain "diamond" status with the Hilton chain. After going into the room and viewing it, it was so, so and acceptable, so I left my luggage and turned down the air temperature as the room was to warm for my liking. I returned an hour or so later and the temperature just was not going to work for me, so I went back down to the front desk and a very wonderful person of the hotel staff waited on me and provided me a room on the 9th floor of the newer part of the hotel...... wow what a difference, the replacement room had way more nicer accomdations and decorations and the thermostat could in fact be controlled as it rapidly cooled my room to a more comfortable level which would indeed afford me a good nights rest.
So my recommendation, get a room in the newer portion of this hotel, and stay, the wonderful front desk staff makes up for anything not as good........ thanks to them, I would stay here again when in the area!

Room Tip: Rooms in the newer portion of the hotel are better quality Shuttle service is fantastic Hotel staf...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I pleased you enjoyed our hotel and service. I apologize about your first rooms and I will look into and address the concerns you outlined.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.

Best regards,
Sikeston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Very pleased with every aspect of our stay. Courteous staff, very clean, great food....will definitely return. Had booked a park and fly package which included free parking and breakfast with king bed. Terrific value all around.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valued Guest,

We are pleased to read your comments and that you were pleased with every aspect of your stay. It was our pleasure to service you and I will be sharing your review with the team since we strive to ensure our guest satisfied. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Burlington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The hotel was very nice and clean. The breakfast was fantastic if a little pricey. The only complaint I would have is that it took a while for the front desk to acknowledge me. The room I was in was very large and smelled very nice upon entering--not a cleaning product smell but a more homey smell. I stayed for two nights and would return again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. We are pleased to read your feedback since is extremely valuable to us. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

What a wonderful hotel! Updated rooms, staff very friendly. Although the hotel was just about sold out, it was quiet and made for a great nights sleep. Yes, it is an airport property but once you step inside it doesn't feel like it. It is convenient to hop on the shuttle that runs every 15 minutes to the airport and metro link.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

After reading your comments I am very pleased you enjoyed our service, quiet location and convenient location. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Corpus Christi, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

The hotel interior is very weathered with worn carpet and paneling in the halls but the room was clean and the bed and pillows were very comfy. The staff was also very attentive. I got free drink coupons as well so I was able to enjoy the bar area.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I apologize you felt our interior was worn along I do appreciate your feedback. We will utilize your feedback as we ensure we continually improve our product. Also I do appreciate your additional feedback regarding our room clean and attentive staff.

Thank you again for your review.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Had a great stay... Breakfast buffet was ok it was typical of all Hilton's. The room was small but very clean. Dinner in the restaurant was good the food was good but my waitress seem to be more interested in in something else than waiting in me. Love the easy access to airport so convenient. Overall stay was good, great food, ok service, and clean.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us especially related to our clean rooms easy access to the airport. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Ryan Konz

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!