“Relaxing environment.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton St. Louis Airport

You added Hilton St. Louis Airport to your Saves list
Hilton St. Louis Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10330 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Deals
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Caen, France
“Relaxing environment.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Got this hotel on Priceline through the name your own price deal so we stayed at a very good price and loved it. Friendly staff, our receptionist was amazing. I can not remember his name, all I remember is that he was black. I personally loved the lobby and felt very comfortable and at home here. The rooms were high end and well kept. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I am pleased you enjoyed our hotel especially with our friendly service. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Ryan Konz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling with a group, and at check-in everyone got their rooms but me. I was told that as I had a suite, it hadn't been cleaned and no other suites available. Ok, I said and went to have lunch. Two others in group came to join me after going to their rooms. We were seated by bellman as no waitress or hostess was around. Many people were eating. 30 minutes later I went and found hostess in restaurant service area to say we hadn't been served. She sent a waitress over who promptly took our orders. My appetizer came relatively fast. Soon after our entrees arrived, except instead of a roasted beet & endive salad, I received a large garden salad with 3 slices of tangerine. When I told waitress she said what I had was the roasted beet & endive salad. I said that it wasn't, that there was only garden salad with tangerines. She argued with a smirk on her face that this WAS salad ordered. I insisted she take it back, and that salad was falsely advertised on menu and I wanted charge removed. One person in party didn't get the avocado ordered on turkey burger, and she tried to argue that third person had his burger-not the case. She came back with avocado for burger, asking me if I wanted something else. I told her no as it would take too long. Of course I paid for soup, leaving no tip. THEN I went back to front desk to check on room (mind you I'm a Hilton Silver member). I was told by same woman it wasn't ready, and would have to wait more. Then I insisted on any room which was ready and was told she'd have to get aporoval, at which point her gentleman colleague said there was another suite available and let me have it. She insisted I was to be on same floor as rest in my group, to which the gentleman and I replied it didn't matter. I was given poor instructions to my suite, which was actually located in another tower of hotel. Tommy, the bellman brought up my bags, apologizing for my long wait. He was helpful, accommodating and concerned. The suite, room 328 was fine, but the dust on the filter vent was so thick it was disgusting! What a drag of an experience this was. By the way, a flight attendant sitting next to us in the restaurant said the restaurant service is always horrible and numerous complaints on various visits had gone unnoticed. She often left and ate at the bar. Another flight attendant had waited 30 minutes for a Cobb salad, which arrived with wrong salad dressing. She, too, was disgusted.
Will I ever stay here again - NEVER! There are definitely some problems at management level.

• Stayed April 2013
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear debaby62,

We’re very sorry you experienced an undesirable stay along with the level of customer service from us at check in and the restaurant. I will be sharing your comments to our team to ensure that in the future we do a better job of providing an excellent guest experience. We never want our guests to feel undervalued or unappreciated or not understood. I can assure you the issues you mentioned have been addressed along with coaching and understanding what Hilton service and quality is about. I want you to know that this is not indicative of the level of service and quality we strive to provide to each of our very valued customers and it is unacceptable that you had to go through this.

Pittsburgh
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Overall, a solid room. Up to hilton standards...roomy, comfortable, nice amenities. I felt very comfortable there. One small complaint...the bathroom light was rusty. What really makes this average is the location and the common areas such as the lobby.

There is NOTHING around there. It is convenient to the airport, but you either have to drive or cab it to go anywhere interesting.

The lobby and lobby bar are very mundane for an airport hotel. Nothing spectacular.

I think a better choice by the airport is the Embassy Suites.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I am pleased you enjoyed our hotel and it was very comfortable for you. Also I appreciate your feedback regarding the bathroom lighting and lobby with will be addressed. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Moorhead, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was there for a business meeting and the hospitality of all staff on duty during my two night stay was well above average.I was 5th floor closest to elevator in a king suite room. One room had king bed which has been the most comfortable bed for a hotel in a long time. As second room had 2 chairs, couch, table, wet bar, mini fridge as well as 2nd television. I give hotel an A+. I would recommend to anyone, as I will stay here again in the future.

Room Tip: I was 5th floor closest to elevator in a king suite room. One room had king bed which has been the m...
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and I was pleased to read your comments especially related to our hospitable staff along with our comfortable beds. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Parker, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The staff were extremely friendly. No matter where you were in th hotel or grounds of the hotel, they greeted you with a warm smile & kind words. They were very responsive to needs of he guests. Rates were reasonable. The restaurant had good food but was a bit expensive for a family.

Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments regarding our hotel and service are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Columbia, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was our third stay in the last 13 months for their park n fly promotion. We reserved a King Suite and our first impression was not the same room as in the past, but we were assured it was. Shuttle was PACKED at 6am to get ot the airport, need to schedule more during peak hours.
Biggest issue was the multiple calls and long wait when we returned to St Louis Airport. I called four times and another Hilton guest on our flight twice trying to get picked up at the International terminal. I went as far as asking for a Manager was told they were all in a meeting. Finally got picked up and dropped off at our car.
Only saving grace here was General Manager Ryan Z followed up within hours of my on line complaint and offered to make it right. Great response from him saved an otherwise scathing report here.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear 493DaveJ,

After reviewing your comments clearly we fell short to provide you with the quality and service you have come to expect and deserve with Hilton. Again I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying especially related to our service and shuttle service. My team and I have personally addressed these matters.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again.

Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I will stay at this hotel again, because of the staff members.
Ms. Stephanie Walker, was the morning concierge, she was so kind and helpful. She provided a wealth of information about the area and had wonderful recommendations, for my stay and future visits.
I truly felt that she went above and beyond to make my morning wonderful!!
the hotel is also beautiful, with modern decor, and it is very clean.

another wonderful Hilton property!

Thank you Ms. Walker, for making my day & my stay!!

Room Tip: the elevators are somewhat loud, choose a room far from the elevator.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

After reading your review I am very pleased you enjoyed the hotel especially regarding the service you received from Stephanie and the team. We are so proud of the group of team members that we have at that hotel and they strive everyday to exceed our guests expectations. In our business, just a kind word and a warm welcoming attitude makes us stand apart from the crowd and I am so pleased that you recognized that in our team.

Ryan Konz

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!