“Nice!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton St. Louis Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton St. Louis Airport to your Saves list
Hilton St. Louis Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10330 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Deal
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Quincy,IL
“Nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

The Hilton is right across the highway from the airport and they do have park and fly so you don't have to worry about additional parking charges. We were upgraded to the executive floor which had a great little lounge on the 9th floor with free snacks and beverages and a great view of the aiport runways. We were actually snowed in here a day while the airport was shut down and the staff was all very friendly and helpful even though they were short staffed and probably working long hours. The restaurant food was okay. Prices and food were about average. Free wifi in the lobby only. Extra charge for wifi in the rooms and even after paying it was spotty. Nice comfy beds and soft comforters. Rooms and hotel seemed very clean.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments regarding our rooms, proximity to airport and friendly staff are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Ryan Konz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The Hilton is convenient, the staff is great, the breakfast is very good, the bar is relaxing...this all comes at a price and it is on the expensive side to eat and have a beer here.
Check out Fergusens Pub about 20 minutes away...it is great.

Room Tip: rooms facing airport are not that noisey from air traffic but the ventilation systems sounds like a...
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I am glad you enjoyed our service but I do apologize for the noise. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.

Best regards,
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

They bent over backwards to make sure we had a great stay! From the moment we walked in they took care of us. The Bellman - Oscar, had our bags together and made sure we were checked in and to our room quickly. The room was spacious and was very clean. The Manager, Sam, even shoveled snow to get our car unstuck and into a parking spot. They truly care about their customers and the services they provide.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

After reading your comments I am very pleased especially to the service you received not only from the team but Oscar and Sam as well. We are so proud of the group of team members that we have at that hotel and they strive everyday to exceed our guests expectations. In our business, just a kind word and a warm welcoming attitude makes us stand apart from the crowd and I am so pleased that you recognized that in our team.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes and much thanks,
Nirvana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

...this is simply the best experience I have had at an airport property...heck, most any property! Sam, the two night clerks, Shawn the Bartender for a late night nosh (get the toasted raviolis and ahi tuna...sooooo good), terrifically clean room, and attention to detail made what started as a miserable business trip (TWO blizzards in three days, and I stayed there between them) as good as it gets.

Sam even played bellman and took bags to the room...330 I believe. He gave me a great rate (I was a walk-in because the storm was so bad I didn't think I could drive through it) and made me feel like family.

I will stay there EVERY TIME I am in St. Louis!

Thanks Sam and Staff!

Room Tip: Recently redone and wonderful....breakfast buffet has great attention to detail and is way above the...
Dear Valued Guest,

After reading your comments I am very pleased to see how much you enjoyed the hotel along with the service you received from Sam, Shawn and the team. We are so proud of the group of team members that we have at that hotel and they strive everyday to exceed our guests expectations. In our business, just a kind word and a warm welcoming attitude makes us stand apart from the crowd and I am so pleased that you recognized that in our team.

Best wishes and much thanks,
Whitehouse, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I arrived after a long day of driving and got checked in very quickly. The room was clean and in good condition. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast in the dining area was a great way to start my day. I loved the variety of choices. My stay was very appreciated.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your loyalty to the Hilton Airport and your comments regarding our rooms, dining experience and friendly staff are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Chicago, IL Suburbs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Stayed one night on business, I am a Diamond Hilton Honors member but I did not utilize the executive lounge.
I had stayed at this hotel years ago and it was not a pleasant series of experiences. The hotel now has invested a lot into the overall hotel and the lobby, bar and restaurant areas are all very nice. Likewise the employees were all upbeat and friendly.
The bar is nice and open to the lobby area with TV's to watch sports and a nice ambiance. We ate dinner at the restaurant and the service by Lydia was excellent and we had a nice meal. The menu is not huge but offers a nice selection from appetizers, salads, sandwiches and full meals. I found the taste and preparation of the food excellent.
The breakfast buffet was a highlight of the stay, great choices. Cereal bar, fruit bar, make to order omelets, pre-made scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, oatmeal, etc. Pretty much anything you could ask for breakfast. Service for coffee and juices was prompt and attentive.
Rooms are nicely decorated and very typical Hilton layouts. All in all a nice stay and a good location close to the airport.

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your return visit to the Hilton Airport and your comments regarding our lobby, outlets and friendly staff are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I held a scrapbooking weekend at the Hilton Airport St. Louis and it was fabulous. The arrangements were perfect with the setup of the sleeping rooms and the banquet rooms.
I had about 90 women that attended, and we know how hard it can be to make 90 women happy, and not one complaint! Even with the bad weather they were having the staff was excellent in handling everything. Everyone said Hi and had a smile on their face while we were there. Hilton beds are the most comfortable beds ever! Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments regarding our staff, our comfortable beds and perfect banquet accommodations are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Ryan Konz

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!