“Nice Stay for Airport Hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton St. Louis Airport

You added Hilton St. Louis Airport to your Saves list
Hilton St. Louis Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10330 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Deal
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Arkansas
“Nice Stay for Airport Hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We were visiting St. Louis to attend a couple of Cubs/Cardinals games. Stayed on Friday and Saturday nights. With the close proximity to the St. Louis airport there were a number of commuters overnighting, a large wedding, and huge family reunion. We drove to St. Louis from Arkansas and took advantage of the free parking at the hotel. Limousine service to downtown was convenient (about a $30 ride). Staying 10-12 miles from the ballpark was much more cost-effective than the outrageous prices downtown. Breakfast was good. Nice bar area for a casual visit. Rooms were nice and clean. Overall, a nice experience.

By the way, the hotel was used during the filming of the George Clooney movie "Up In The Air."

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us especially related to our proximity, breakfast and clean hotel. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Ryan Konz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I stayed here on a business trip in January 2013. It was a quick overnight to catch an early plane. The hotel is a small conference hotel that is showing its age. It wasn't bad but it could stand a minor face lift. The staff were very friendly and there is a nice shuttle to the airport, which is quite literally one minute away from this hotel. The photos make the hotel look a little more nicer than what it actually is, but I'd stay here again. As usual, you pay through the nose for everything in these conference hotels. I think wifi was $9.95 per day but I got a good 4G signal with my aircard. My only pet peeve was the dirty grout in the entry and bathrooms. If I remember correctly, the tile was a beautiful marble, but the grout was a very dark brown. If you open the closet and look in the corner then you'll see the original color of the grout was a very light grey. Dirt and mop water have gotten in the grout over the years and it needs a professional steam cleaning. I paid $142 for the room and $10 to park. Overall, I'd probably stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your honest feedback about your experience while at our facility. I have shared your comments to our team since take our guests concerns very seriously since our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations and anything less is unacceptable to us. I’ve asked our housekeeping team to look into the dirty grout you noted and I’ve addressed the experience you had with our housekeeping team. We never want our guests to feel undervalued and I can assure you this issue has been handled. The next time you have the opportunity to travel to the area. I do hope that you will be our guest again.

North Kingstown, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is a very friendly , safe and super clean hotel. All of the staff go above and beyond to make sure your stay is enjoyable. I always stay at this hotel when I come to St Louis. It is close to the airport but you never hear the noise.

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us especially related to our friendly staff, safe and super clean hotel. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Lerna, IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Our conference was schedule for a Friday and Saturday at the Hilton St. Louis Airport. I stayed on the 6th floor for Thursday and Friday night.
Front desk service was very efficient and friendly. After having traveled for several nights before, I expected the room to be of the same cleanliness but I was disappointed.
My first impression of the room was that someone had used the toilet and had obviously not flushed it. This set the tone for the rest of my visit. I had (2) queen beds of which both had been made. One would assume they had been changed since the previous occupant. Maybe I was being paranoid but the first bed I crawled into felt dirty under the sheets and once I pulled the sheets, well, let's just say they were not clean.
Jumped into the other bed and it seemed to be fine. I had to leave a note for both beds to be changed for the next night.
I ate in the restaurant the first night, ordered the turkey club, which could have fed a family of four. Seriously, no wonder Americans are overweight! Although my waiter was trying to do the right thing, asking me if I'm doing OK, 15 times is extremely annoying!
Only reason to go to this hotel is the shuttle to the airport and for conferences.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I wish to express my sincere apology for the lack of accommodating accommodations you have received especially related to the unacceptable cleanliness you received. We never want our guests to feel undervalued. I can assure you this issue will be handled through coaching and understanding what Hilton quality is about. I want you to know that this is not indicative of the level of service and quality we strive to provide to each of our very valued customers and it is unacceptable that you had to go through this.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Once again, please accept my sincere apology for any and all inconvenience and discomfort we caused you. Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

the room i got had toilet shaking while using it. Bath tub water was not draining. gaps in door made me feel unsafe . long wait for shuttle in airport needed to call couple of 15 minutes. Good breakfast choices. Proximity to airport is good but you cannot walk even though it is just across terminal.If there is walk way, you dont need to wait for shuttle.

Room Tip: make sure you check before settling in the room
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I always appreciate hearing from our guests – including places of improvement. I’m disheartened to hear the comfort of your stay was interrupted by the service and overall accommodations you received. I will be sharing your comments to our team to ensure that in the future we do a better job of providing an excellent guest experience. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. My team and I will be personally looking into and addressing these matters less than satisfying since it is unacceptable for you to have gone through this.

It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Media, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Some recent remodeling, lots of photos of old TWA airplanes and photos of celebrities arriving in St Louis from a by gone ear. Very nostalgic. Take the train from the airport to downtown for a few $$ and a 20 minute ride.

Friendly staff, good housekeeping, restaurant respectable

Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

I am very pleased after reading your comments especially related to our friendly staff, clean hotel and our tribute to TWA. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

I do hope that if you ever need our services again in the future, that you will consider staying again with us and that it will feel like "coming back to your home away from home!"

Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My recent stay at the Hilton St. Louis was fantastic in every way. I only wish I had been able to stay longer. The staff was friendly and helpful. The light comfomtable rooms were relaxing. My only regret is that I was too busy with the conference I was attending and wasn't able to enjoy more time at this lovely facility. I plan to stay again as soon as possible.
EAsh - Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us especially related to our friendly staff and comfortable rooms. We will utilize your response by continuing to focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Ryan Konz

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!