We were visiting St. Louis to attend a couple of Cubs/Cardinals games. Stayed on Friday and Saturday nights. With the close proximity to the St. Louis airport there were a number of commuters overnighting, a large wedding, and huge family reunion. We drove to St. Louis from Arkansas and took advantage of the free parking at the hotel. Limousine service to downtown was convenient (about a $30 ride). Staying 10-12 miles from the ballpark was much more cost-effective than the outrageous prices downtown. Breakfast was good. Nice bar area for a casual visit. Rooms were nice and clean. Overall, a nice experience.
By the way, the hotel was used during the filming of the George Clooney movie "Up In The Air."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton St. Louis Airport hotel is located next to Lambert International Airport and popular area corporations. The hotel provides a 24-hour shuttle service to the airport and local businesses at no charge. Plan your next event or meeting and utilize the expansive and versatile meeting space. World's Away restaurant offers casual American fare, and Constellations Bar is a great place to grab a drink after a long day of travel or work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton St. Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton St. Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Hilton Hotel Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hilton
- Hilton Saint Louis
- Hilton St. Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO