“Parking with No stress” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton St. Louis Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton St. Louis Airport to your Saves list
Hilton St. Louis Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10330 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Deal
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Parking with No stress”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Normally,I use parking at the airport. Well for my trip last week,I decided to park at the Hilton Airport Saint Louis. I have a few friends that have used their parking lot as they travel often on business. I can, say that I was pleased with my experience. I was quickly picked up and dropped off at the airport. The driver was extremely friendly. Upon my return a few days later,I called the hotel and the driver was there within 5 minutes. Normally with other parking locations ,I have had to wait up to 15 minutes. I was extremely pleased with the sense of urgency. The greatest compliment that you can give is a recommendation. I highly recommend that if you are in the saint louis area,Hilton at the Airport is a great location to park your vehicle.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments regarding our park and fly shuttle service along with our friendly service is what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your park and fly business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need to go out of town.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your park and fly. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Ryan Konz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Lawrenceville, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times because it is very close to my customers. The Executive lounge is small, but nice. You have to pay for wine and beer, which is quite unusual after staying at many other Hilton hotels where drinks are complimentary, There were a few issues with my room, but the manager made up for this by sending some mea and drink vouchers to my room. The restaurant was very good. The bread they serve is heavenly. The fitness center is very well equipped. The room was very sound proof. I never heard the noise from airport in my room. One thing that bothers me is that I'm a Diamond VIP with the Hilton Honors program. I have never received an upgrade on my room at this property.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your comments regarding our hotel along with our proximity to your customers. I did notice a few items that didn’t meet your expectation. First of all, I apologize that we were unable to accommodate your upgrade. Our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room expected, however at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their length of stay with us. In regards to the Executive Lounge, we do offer free non alcoholic drinks along with our food offers along we do appreciate your comments regarded to alcoholic drinks. Also we also apologize for the few issues you had gone through since that should have never occurred.

Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to our hotel. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kansas City MO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

We took a trip to St. Louis with friends. The hotel is nice. Free shuttle to and from the airport and we used the metro link to get around. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. We did not get in the pool but did look in there each day and on day two the water was so dark you could barely see the bottom of the pool even in the shallow end. No one was in it that day. Our main complaint was wi-fi was $10.00 per day if you wanted it in your room! Even the Super 8 has free wi-fi in your room. The only free internet in the lobby was on computers they had setting out there. We did belong to Hilton Honors but were told we didn't have enough points for free wi-fi. That is really our only complaint but it was enough that we probably will not stay there again. There was no continental breakfast. Hotel had a nice restaurant, which was a little expensive, but not outrageous.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your comments regarding our hotel and I am glad that your enjoyed your stay. In regards to the Internet, we do currently charge for Internet although I apologize for the any miscommunication since we do offer several options which include Internet. I appreciate your honest feedback and I will address the miscommunication with my team.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for one night traveling for business. Free shuttle to and fr the hotel only takes five minutes and runs every 15 min.
Rooms were clean with great beds.

Awesome bar with great wait staff that stays open late with reasonable prices and a good crowd.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your comments regarding our hotel and I am so happy that your enjoyed your stay. I delighted that you enjoyed our services such as our shuttle service to and from the airport, our clean and comfortable rooms and our Lounge.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here just before Halloween and enjoyed our stay tremendously. The staff was courteous and always willing to answer our questions. We had a late dinner at the hotel and was please with the service and our meal. All of our requests were attended to promptly and with a smile. Our room was great, clean and well maintained. Will stay here again when we visit family in the area.

• Stayed October 2012
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday especially related to our friendly service and clean comfortable rooms. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

I am very pleased after reading your comments especially related to the offering of the hotel. I do hope that if you ever need our services again in the future, that you will consider staying again with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

We had friends stay here and was thrilled how happy they were with their stay. Everyone at the hotel were great from giving directions to restaurant suggestions. They travel often and said this is one of their best stays. Our friends are planning to visit again and would love.to stay here again. Thanks to the staff for making the memorable for our friends

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday especially for making this a memorable experience for all of you. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Whitehouse, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were in the St Louis are visiting close friends and stayed 5 days here. We were very pleased with our whole stay. Being very tired from the trip to St Louis, we appreciated the assistance in getting to our room. The front desk was appreciated in aquiring the items we needed for our stay. Oscar was very helpful in making our arrival enjoyable and it was refreshing to find an Old Cowboy fan. He seemed like he had known us all his life. The whole staff was very friendly and offered help and inquiring if we needed anything. The bed was very comfortble. We will stay here again on our next trip to St Louis.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Ryan K, General Manager at Hilton St. Louis Airport, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

I am very pleased after reading your comments and I look forward to taking this opportunity to share those with our team.

I do hope that if you ever need our services again in the future, that you will consider staying again with us and that it will feel like "coming back to your home away from home!"

Ryan Konz

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!