“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton St. Louis Airport

You added Hilton St. Louis Airport to your Saves list
Hilton St. Louis Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10330 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Deals
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
GreenLeadersSilver level
canada
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

The staff were very friendly and very helpful. Rooms were a good size and very clean. The breakfast buffet had a great selection and the food was very good. Close to airport. There is a shuttle from the hotel to the Harrahs Casino. The fitness room was well equiped for an early morning workout.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

Nice hotel for this price. The only complaint is about the parking. We chose the park and go as we are flying out of Lambert. Upon check in I asked about where the park and go lot was, and the lady said go to the east end as far back as you can go. We ended up in the wrong lot and finally made our way to long term parking which was simply to the right of the building(west side) and in the rear. We had several large suitcases and the numerous stairs leading from the parking lot to the elevators were aggravating.

Otherwise, staff, service, beds, rooms, etc were good for this price hotel.

• Stayed July 2011
Mackinaw, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

Daughter and I made our reservations separately, both reserved Executive floor so we would have the free buffett breakfast. When we checked in they gave us the wrong floor and the wrong type of rooms. Took them 2 hours to get us on the correct floor with correct type rooms. After our check in everything was fine but we weren't the only ones having issues. They have MAJOR issues with their check in process or reservations system. I've never had issues like this at any other hotel. They did resolve the issue and gave us our room for half price but it was extremely aggravating. My daughter-in-law was also staying at the hotel and she used to stay there a lot because she worked for the airlines and she said it was always at the very least a 30 - 40 minute wait to get their room.

Room Tip: If you reserved executive floor make sure that's what they give you. F.Y.I. no mgr reception/fr...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

Secured a room for three nights at the Hilton near the St. Louis Airport through Priceline. While the rate was very favorable, the service at the hotel was disappointing. Upon arriving shortly after 5 PM, I was told that my room was not available and I was left uncertain as to how long the wait would be. The manager finally "upgraded" me to a king room. Fortunately, I was put in a room at the end of a very long corridor on the third floor. On the first night, there were many noisy patrons, including children. The walls of the room were thin so I was easily able to hear the conversations in the next room. On my thrid day, I asked the housekeeper for clean glasses and a liner for the ice bucket. She cheerfully retrieved the items requested and told me that she thought I was still using the original items. The hotel is close to the airport and the interstate. The room itself was clean and fairly comfortable, though the furniture was was not well placed. An easy chair rather than the ill-placed sofa would have made the room seem more spacious. When not filled with kids, the business center was well-equiped and included free Internet access. Guest parking (fee) is a bit ackward. Three times, I had to have my key activated, which got to be annoying. Seemingly, smoking is permitted in rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on an upper floor.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

Received a discount rate due to an unplanned overnight at the airport. The staff treated me as a full paying guest and they helped me get toiletries and such for my stay. The lobby was beautiful and the rooms were very comfortable.

The food was fantastic. I had a tenderloin steak sandwich with a balsamic sauce that was one of the best things I have eaten in weeks. Just fantastic. I recommend staying just for the food.

• Stayed July 2011
NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

In town or a business meeting, this Hilton was dated and in need of a face lift. It is in a street full of hotels and there are many eating choices nearby. Unlike some other hotels in this area, they charge $10 per night for parking. The hotel has a nice restaurant and bar area in the lobby. Overall, I must report that there are nicer alternatives in the area.

Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Carbondale, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

The front desk staff were great. Oscar helped us with our luggage and was very accommodating. They will go out of their way to make your experience wonderful. Thank you!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

Been to Hilton St. Louis Airport? Share your experiences!