“Good hotel near the airport” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

You added Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9801 Natural Bridge Rd., Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
$25 Daily Credit
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Seattle, Washington
“Good hotel near the airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I stayed here three nights for a business trip. This is an older hotel that has been nicely updated with modern decor and comfortable rooms. My King-bed room is spacious with a desk and sitting area. The hotel staff are super friendly and very helpful. When I arrived with broken eye glasses, they quickly directed me to a local clinic for a repair. They have a good restaurant in the hotel as well as a comfortable bar area. This is a good choice for a stay near the airport.

Stayed April 2014
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent review on this site. It is always great to see positive comments regarding the team members’ service. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel accommodations and restaurant. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This hotel is decent..not bad,not great,but close to airport with good shuttle service.Not a bad value,and meeting rooms were fine.My biggest issue with this property is that the walls are to thin.You can hear everything from adjoining rooms.Even normal conversations.In addition the hotel restaurant is not very good.

Room Tip: I was on 11th floor.Overlooked the main entrance. This is the club floor
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent review on this site. I apologize for not exceeding your expectations but do appreciate the feedback. We strive to provide a great experience for all guests and your comments will help us channel our focus. Again, thank you. We hope you will visit us again.

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

We have been there before. This Time it has been refurbished. It was a modern attractive hotel. I could not believe how improved it had gotten. It was nice before but spectacular now. It was a lovely pool area both indoor and out. The lobby with spacious and very up-to-date. Our room that had senior discount was very reasonable. The only drawback was that there was a $10 parking fee each day as well as a $10 a day Internet fee if it was used in your room. I used the Internet in the lobby which was free. I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent review on this site. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the positive feedback. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Springfield, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. The room was very clean and comfortable. Bed was awesome. Nice down comforter. Lobby was very modern. Only complaint was for that big of a hotel they only have 30 refrigerators. Also Wi-Fi is like $12 per day in room

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent review on this site. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate the positive feedback as well as the note on the refrigerators. I will purchase more refrigerators so we can increase our supply. Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Great service - airport shuttle prompt - all the staff cheerful and helpful. Lobby bar a great place, with superb bar food. The dining room is clearly a bit small (and thus overtaxed) if the hotel is full.
We got a very good rate, making it super value.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent review on this site. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Staff service is important to me and I appreciate you recognizing the team. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

As a disclaimer-I ended up here after my flight was cancelled-so I was happy to have a clean room and bed. I have avoided this property in the past, but the renovations were impressive! Swanky lobby and bar-rooms are fresh and nice-I will come back!

Stayed March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent review on this site. I am sorry your flight was cancelled; but, I am grateful that the situation brought you to us so you could experience the recent improvement. Next time, we hope you can plan a trip and stay with us again.

East Greenwich, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I recently stayed at the Renaissance St. Louis airport for one night and I have to say, I was very happy and impressed with my stay here. I booked the hotel because for an upscale chain, the rate was great and the location close to the airport is what I was looking for. The hotel is less than a mile from the airport, and really easy to access. There is not free parking which is a bit of a bummer, but at $10 a night, it wasn't too bad. The lobby of the hotel is very impressive. It is large, chic, trendy, whatever buzz word you want to plug in there. There is a great bar and lounge area, and even better was the little "library" sitting area. It was super comfortable to sit and get some work done.
My room was on the club floor and was a very comfortable and modern room. I guess this is probably an old hotel, but it really does not show expect for the bathroom (I will explain later). The furnishings were comfortable and modern and everything including the wifi worked perfectly as it should. One small complaint is that the edge of the bed is super close to the dresser so walking around the room from one side to the other is a little tight.
The bathroom is the only part that wasn't super upgraded. The tile shower looked a little old and dated, but the hot water and shower worked great. I didn't use the free robe, but there is one. The club room for breakfast was very nice and there was a good selection of food, fresh fruit and coffee and the crowd wasn't too bad.
My only complaint about this hotel was that I had a snack and a drink in the bar at night and the pour for a hotel bar on my glass of Drambuie was really small given the price. Plus there was three loud and rowdy foreign tourists and the hotel should have quietly cut them off or asked them to leave, but they didn't.
Overall I would totally stay here again. A friend stayed the same night at the Holiday Inn at the airport and it was more money and a total dump compared to this hotel!

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent detailed review on this site. I am happy your stay was pleasant. I appreciate the positives, and the areas of opportunity, especially as it relates to the bar. Next time you are in town, we hope to have you, and your friend, as our guests. Again, thank you.

Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

Been to Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!