“Nice Hotel at the airport” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

You added Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9801 Natural Bridge Rd., Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
$25 Daily Credit
Ranked #5 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Rumney, NH
“Nice Hotel at the airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Nice hotel right near the airport, very convenient shuttle. Room was nice with a flat screen and seemed to be High Def. As with my other reviews I also review the room door, I was able to see the reflection of the base of the door from the bed so it was a bright and not very good for my sleep. The room was extra dry too and which led to a bloody nose.
Breakfast was below average and if it wasn't included in our package I would have gone across the street to Denny's. Normal Hotel buffet breakfast and for the 3 mornings it never changed. Biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, bacon sausage and fruit.
Great beers in the bar though and I had a sandwich for lunch one day and it was great.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to at least the 10th floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Polar_Caver,

Thank you for your review! I apologize that the room was uncomfortable for you and that our breakfast was not to your satisfaction. However, I am pleased that you enjoyed your flat screen tv and our beer selection. We hope you are able to come visit us again soon.

Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

I visit the Renaissance St Louis Airport several times per year but hadn't been there in over a year this time. What a pleasant surprise!

The rooms and health club were up to their usual high standards, but their lobby, which was very dated, has been completely renovated. The check in area has moved and is now laid out in the kiosk style popular in many newer hotels. The bar area has been expanded and includes many small areas for small groups. In the mornings the bar area is transformed into a Starbucks with great coffee and light breakfast items.

I did not try the restaurant but hear from the locals I visited that they have a new chef and they now take out-of-towners there for dinner.

If you combine all that with great rooms, great location and nice conference facilities you have the makings of a wonderful hotel!

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Moved2Texas,

Thanks for your review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our renovations. Please come to see us again soon. We would be happy to have you with us again.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

This hotel is excellent for location to highway travelling downtown or wherever you are interested in going. Hotel is very clean - the lobby is enticing you with its beauty and the service is great. We incurred no problems during out 4-5 day stay visiting the city.

Room Tip: I was on the Northeast side overlooking the highway 70 and runways of airport. Great view and it wa...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 27, 2013
Dear Brenda E,

Thank you for writing a review for the Renaissance! I am pleased that you enjoyed our lobby and the view from your room. Please come to see us next time you visit St. Louis!

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised! There isn't a lot going on around the outside of the hotel so I wasn't expecting much of the inside, but it was really nice with updates, good service and good food. The vegetarian options from catering were the best I've had at a hotel. My view was cool, overlooking the airport and my room was actually quiet. It also has shuttle service to area restaurants. Though not a lot if great options there, Lombardo's was pretty tasty and had wonderful service and said they would make any option a vegetarian dish! I'd definitely stay here again for the service, price and proximity to the airport.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear T H,

Thanks for your review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Renaissance and that you were pleased by our vegetarian options. I will be sure to share your comments with my culinary team. We hope to see you again soon!

Greenville, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband and I stay at this hotel a few times a year. The park and fly is a great option when we have an early flight out of St Louis. Always have felt that our car was safe in their parking lot. The shuttle driver is great, always upbeat, even at 4:30-5am. The lobby has been recently renovated since the last time we were there, very modern and upscale. The rooms well appointed, comfortable bed and pillows. Bathroom small but nicely updated. The housekeeping was our biggest concern on this visit. It appeared that someone had blown their nose on the shower curtain, there was hair all over the walls of the shower and the bathroom floor. When I checked out that morning I informed the front desk staff about the cleanliness issues, and all they said was "I will tell someone about that". No apology, nothing.
There are many hotels in the STL airport area that offer the park and fly. I think on our next flight out we will consider a different hotel chain.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear sunlove 1,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. I apologize that the room was not cleaned to our typical standards and that the front desk wasn’t more sympathetic to your situation. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff so we can prevent these issues in the future. I hope that you choose to stay with us again and give us another chance.

Ballwin, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The hotel was very nice looking and dinner was excellent. The wife and I got drinks and walked to the indoor pool. Two women and 12 to 14 kids had taken over the pool, we couldn't even get near the pool. Very routy kids. The noise level was painful. Went to our room a few hours later just in time to see the same group of women and dozen plus kids going into the two rooms across the hall from ours. Did I mention that these kids were routy and noisy. They literally screamed jumped and ran till 3am. At about 1am I called the front desk to complain but the hotel staff did nothing. Of course it was the adults lack of controlling the kids that caused the problem, but the hotel staff should have tried to do something. Add to all this that the room was hot and stuffy even with the a/c set to 60 degrees. I think I got 3 hours sleep. We probably won't go back.

Dear M C,

I sincerely apologize for the issues during your stay and that ours staff was unable to help resolve these problems. Please contact me directly at the hotel if you would like to discuss this matter further.

Kalamazoo MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I had a weekend stay at this property the first weekend in february. I must say that this property is well deserving of the Renaissance name..
The shuttle from the airport was right on time and the service was very good.
Checking in was also not stressful. The front desk attendants were very polite and welcomining.
My room was also clean and house keeping service was also very polite and gracious..

Dear yardie8860,

Thank you for your kind review! I am pleased that enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind comments with my team. Please come to see us again soon!

Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

Been to Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!