“Family uses often...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

Save Saved
You added Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel to your Saves list
Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9801 Natural Bridge Rd., Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #4 of 13 hotels in Berkeley
Mt Zion IL
“Family uses often...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Just wanted to let others know how much we have enjoyed this hotel. I have used twice this year and my in-laws at least 3 times.

Always clean, helpful, close to restuarants, great FREE shuttle and drivers, and close to airport of course. Not the cheapest, but worth it with the great staff and the "park and fly" options.

In fact, this hotel is often better than ones at my final destination. Great Job Marriot Family of hotels.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear T C

Thank you so much for your delightful review! I am happy that your family enjoys staying with us so much. I will be sure to share your kind words with my team.

Please come to see us again soon!

371 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Nice room. Great service. Enjoyed a wonderful meal and wine in the lobby area. The server provided excellent suggestions.....both wine and food. I enjoyed the cod with sausage succotash very much.

I wish Marriott would drop the silly package that includes Internet and unlimited local and long distance calls. Unlimited calls are irrelevant in the era of smart phones. A reasonable price for Internet access that wasn't bumped up for free land line calls would be more appealing. Who uses a land line these days?

With that said, this is a great hotel and I recommend it highly. Very stylish.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear GWM160,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoy our hotel so much! Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful recommendation for the Renaissance. I apologize for the inconvenience regarding internet and phone lines; I will be sure to pass your recommendations along to my team. We always appreciate guest input because it enables us to serve you better. Please come to see us next time you are in St. Louis. We will be delighted to have you with us again!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Stayed one night while attending a workshop. Have never stayed at this Marriott property before but took a chance because of the unbelievable low room rate. Great staff, they were friendly and helpful, beautifully decorated lobby and conveniently located across from Lambert Field.
The room was comfortable and clean.
Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2012
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear maddos4,

Thank you so much for your great review! I am happy that you enjoyed our convenient location, as well as our newly renovated lobby. Please come to see us again soon. We would be delighted to have you back at the Renaissance!

New York, New York, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

The Renaissance at the St. Louis airport is an upgraded and comfortable hotel. It has an upscale feel to it with modern furnishings. The restaurant and bar areas are comfortable and the food is delicious. The staff however, really make this an ideal location as everyone I came in touch with went above and beyond. Our waitress at night served us dinner and drinks while we rehearsed for a pitch. A bellman, Larry, rescued us when our cab didn't show up and drove us 20 minutes to our meeting in the Renaissance airport shuttle. And our waitress at breakfast was equally helpful, getting us in and out of the restaurant quickly so we made our meeting at time. I will definitely stay here again when I have to travel to St. Louis.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RenaissanceSTLouisAp, General Manager at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Erin B,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! I am very pleased to hear that our team was able to exceed your expectations and I will be sure to share your comments with them. Please come to see us again soon. We will be happy to have you at the Renaissance again!

San Jose, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I stayed here on my one night trip to Saint Louis and I got a great price. If I didn't get that price, I wouldn't have stayed here.

The room was nice inside. However, the hotel had an issue with overcrowded elevators which was unpleasant. The room only had one bath towel and no drinking glasses for water in the room. The breakfast buffet had a limited selection compared to a full service Marriott and the fruit was not very fresh.

Room Tip: Get an odd numbered room. Even numbered rooms face the freeway and airport runway.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear DRY_72,

I apologize that you were less than satisfied with your experience at the Renaissance. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel and bringing these issues to my attention. If you would like to discuss these matters further, feel free to contact me at the hotel. Next time you are in St. Louis, please come to see us. We would love the opportunity to make up for your dissatisfaction and to give you the type of experience that we love to provide for our guests.

jacksonville,fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Loved the convenience of the hotel being close to the airport. Surprisingly quiet! There is a complimentary shuttle that will take you to and fro. The metrolink is located at the airport as well so getting to downtown sights were easily accessible. We were under the impression the hotel shuttle ran 24/7 so upon arriving at the airport after a long day of sightseeing,(it was 1am), we waited for the shuttle for almost 30 minutes to pick us up. Only after this, did we learn to call the hotel from the airport. Ever since, our wait time was never more than five minutes when arriving late in the night. Additionally, the drivers were always warm and upbeat. Loved the modern decor of the lobby. Very clean. The staff was pleasant. Our room was on the eleventh floor, accessed via room key on the elevator. Large room with a nice view of the main entrance, although I didn't care much for the view of the Hollywood Lingerie store across the street. Our room did have a refrigerator and the eleventh floor does have a club lounge that serves breakfast and other finger foods throughout the days for their business clients. Did not take advantage of the restaurant, but did enjoy the fireplace in the lobby.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear evalano07,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel so much! We always have wonderful comments about our shuttle drivers, and they will be very excited to hear what you had to say about them. We hope that you enjoyed your time sightseeing in St. Louis. Thank you for your wonderful review and for choosing the Renaissance. Please come to see us next time you are in the area. We would be delighted to have you with us again.

Quincy IL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I love staying at this hotel due to location and rooms. I made a reservation 2 months in advance on the park and stay plan for a King non-smoking. I arrived at about 8 and showed the reservation to the desk clerk. The first words out of her mouth were "we're out of kings so i'm putting you in a queen." I explained to her the concept of making a reservation for the type of room I wanted and that I had a "garunteed" reservation. She proceeded to ask me "are you having a bad day?" I responded "no, not until now." After a discussion I was upgraded to a King Room on the concierge level. I might mention that I am a Marriott Rewards member. I think the upgrade should have been offered immediately. The room was great, the restaurant so-so.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear mda49,

I would like to apologize for the lack of service you received during check in. I will be sure to share this information with my Reception staff so that we can avoid these issues in the future. All issues aside, I am pleased that you enjoyed our location as well as our rooms. Please come to see us next time you are in the St. Louis area. We would love the opportunity to have your business again and to provide you with a better experience.

Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel

Been to Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!