“Great value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Airport St. Louis

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn Airport St. Louis to your Saves list
Quality Inn Airport St. Louis
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10232 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134-3302 (Formerly St. Louis Airport Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is at right location-near the airport which is a big advantage. The prices are very reasonable. The rooms were clean, although no refrigerator and microwave, I managed my stay well. The outside appearance can be little better but they seem to be renovating which is a plus. The staffs were all friendly from the morning clerk to the night guy. Although the shuttle might be slow at times, but sometimes the hotel is busy and we have to be patience with it. I would suggest everyone to try the golden pancake restaurant which is delicious- the meatloaf and the mushroom burgers are the best. The breakfast is also served in this place.

• Stayed July 2013
Patrickpa, General Manager at Quality Inn Airport St. Louis, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your recent stay. We are pleased to hear that you appreciated our location and the service provided by our staff.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely

Patrick P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
San Diego
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

This place is on the verge of being a real dump. It's pretty rundown and dirty. Doors have huge cracks at the top and bottom. Cheap flimsy door locks. The carpet was filthy. I pull back the sheets and there's what looked like a small spider or lice on the sheets. I squashed it before my wife could see it and looked for any more. Fortunately I didn't find any. Parking is bad as they rent out spaces for long-term parking. It looks like locals may use this hotel as a cheap place for whatever activities they need to do. There was a party going on in one of the rooms and they had the window open and were hanging out the window with no screen.
I Hotwired this hotel for the same night as my sister did. She got the luxurious Renaissance for even less money. Total disappointment, and we almost chalked it up as a lesson learned and left. Quality and Hotwire should both be ashamed. I have stayed in worse, but was expecting better at 2.5 star rating on Hotwire.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Patrickpa, Manager at Quality Inn Airport St. Louis, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Guest

Please allow me this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. The Quality Inn is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities. We sincerely regret we fell short of our goal in this instance. Your comments are important to the success of our organization, as we rely on you, our guest, to tell us how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs.

I hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve your future lodging needs, as we would like the opportunity to provide you the level of service you expect from us.

Sincerely

Gm
Chesterfield, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed there for a night and it was great because when i called the hotel to pick me up they came within 10 minutes and brought me directly to the hotel! The front desk attendant was very helpful and did a great job accomidating my stay when i was wanting a extra pillow they gave me one right away! Everything was clean and comfortable during the stay. The water was hot and steamy the room airconditioner was cold and comfortable. They had new flat screen tvs that were even better than mine at home! The internet was quick and stable so i can catch up with Game of Thrones before the next season this fall. Everything is as i wanted it and i will be staying again!

Room Tip: room 237 is closer to the stairs
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Belleville, IL
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

I pick this place because usually a Quality Inn is a nice place, they had no elevator for a 2 story hotel. only ONE ice machine for the entire place. the bath tub was disgusting, had stains, and looked as if no one had tried to remove them. the binder that they have giving you information about local place to eat needed to updated, we hadn't had dinner yet and had no transportation and didn't want to walk very far as was late in the evening, not place close according to the binder so ended up ordering from a pizza place, any way when we went out to get the shuttle to the airport the next morning saw a restaurant next door. only good thing I will say is the sheets were clean and comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel while I left my car here for my vacation. The place was clean although the exterior needs some serious work. They seem to be remodeling which is a good sign. Front desk agent Patrick offered me a good park and fly rate. He extended my parking upto 20 days which was very nice of him. The breakfast was greasy but for the price it was doable. I would suggest including fruits for breakfast and shuttle to be bigger. In the morning the shuttle was packed. All together I was satisfied by my stay. I would never pay 15 dollarsa day parking at the airport although its covered. The rooms are spacious but will need remodeling in the future. The hotel is at the right location near the airport, front desk pat was friendly along with bob. Hopefully my future stay will even be better than this.

• Stayed June 2013
Illinois City, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Older hotel which has been well kept. The outdoor pool is really nice and clean. The price is good. You can leave your car parked when you are gone. They have a free airport shuttle and breakfast next door. And the staff is very friendly! I have stayed here many times and the only negative thing I"ve ever encountered this stay was the air conditioner was REALLY noisey. Bout the time you'd fall asleep the air kicked in:-(

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Glencoe
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on two different occasions while staying in St. Louis. I chose to go back to it because it was affordable and made getting to the airport and the transit system very easy. They said they were under construction but I didn't see any. The hotel had a slight smell to it like stale smoke, but it was very clean. We were able to get a free breakfast when we stayed (although it limits you to what you get it was still good). We had one amazing shuttle driver, but the rest of them were rather rude. I did not have a good experience with the front desk workers. They came off to me rather rude and treated us like an idiot (HELLO, I'm traveling here. I don't know the area!). Overall, I am glad I went back for a second stay. It was cheap and it was very close to the airport.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Airport St. Louis? Share your experiences!