“Nice place for a good price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Airport St. Louis

You added Quality Inn Airport St. Louis to your Saves list
Quality Inn Airport St. Louis
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   10232 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134-3302 (Formerly St. Louis Airport Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Illinois City, Illinois
“Nice place for a good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Older hotel which has been well kept. The outdoor pool is really nice and clean. The price is good. You can leave your car parked when you are gone. They have a free airport shuttle and breakfast next door. And the staff is very friendly! I have stayed here many times and the only negative thing I"ve ever encountered this stay was the air conditioner was REALLY noisey. Bout the time you'd fall asleep the air kicked in:-(

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Glencoe
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We stayed at this hotel on two different occasions while staying in St. Louis. I chose to go back to it because it was affordable and made getting to the airport and the transit system very easy. They said they were under construction but I didn't see any. The hotel had a slight smell to it like stale smoke, but it was very clean. We were able to get a free breakfast when we stayed (although it limits you to what you get it was still good). We had one amazing shuttle driver, but the rest of them were rather rude. I did not have a good experience with the front desk workers. They came off to me rather rude and treated us like an idiot (HELLO, I'm traveling here. I don't know the area!). Overall, I am glad I went back for a second stay. It was cheap and it was very close to the airport.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Bloomfield, NM
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Arrived around midnight, left at 615am on shuttle. Older property with odor. Clean enough, bed was squeaky, but my back did not hurt after the few hrs of sleep. No breakfast since I had to go next store with a voucher for it after 6 am. Am a choice rewards member, so do Choice hotels often.Had shampoo, conditioner and lotion. Was upset at myself for leaving nice, more expensive phone charger in room which was a gift from son. Realized it at airport. I was early for flight so told shuttle driver I wanted to ride back and get it. He said no on riding back, he would get it and bring back to me. I immediately called the front desk to tell them. When he came back I approached him, he said the front desk person went to room and it wasn`t there. I charged it overnight and was nowhere else, so am so bummed he didn`t allow me to ride back and get it. Was strange all the interior doors we had to open in the morning to get to the front desk. Electricity briefly went off in morning due to thunderstorms. Both of us had tipped the driver and had more of a tip for bringing cord if he did. Really appreciate other hotels that have breakfast there with togo bags for those leaving early. My husband and I want to visit St Louis in the future. Due to rooms and experience, will stay elsewhere.

• Stayed June 2013
Columbia, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

My stay at quality inn was horrible! The people have no respect what so ever, my toilet was messed up the whole time and no one had ever came to fix it, and to top it off the I left my ipad in the hotel room in the drawer and when we returned it was gone, someone stole it out the room, this hotel has no security or anything, will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Waynesville, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I was able to drive from Central IL to St. Louis to the hotel and check-in. The free shuttle took me to the airport to pick up my friend. The driver was very friendly and helpful. The second time we stayed, on her trip back, we checked out of the hotel and ran around all day until it was time to go back to the airport. My car started to have problems. My transmission was going out on me. We made it to the airport and I dropped off my friend then I made it the mile to the hotel. They allowed me to park and wait in the lobby for my husband to get there. The young lady at the desk gave me access to cold water and kept an eye on me. The lobby furniture was comfy and there was free internet and tv. I felt safe. I was there about 3 hours. I am so thankful we stayed at this hotel. I would recommend them to anyone.

Room Tip: Lower floors are right next to parking so sometimes get the noises but really wasn't a problem...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I was concerned about the quality of the room due to some of the reviews and the pricing of the rooms being so reasonible for the location. I went ahead and booked after I called the property. We were given a recently remodeled room that was very clean, quiet and secure. The service was very good and the breakfast next door was a pleasant surprise in it-self. We had food side items to complement the hardy breakfast and the pricing of the side items was very reasonable. I travel for both business and pleasure about 30 nights a year in at least 10-15 different states and this was one of the better values I've had.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Quality Inn Airport St. Louis? Share your experiences!