“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Hotel Airport

You added Clarion Hotel Airport to your Saves list
Clarion Hotel Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9600 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134 (Formerly Comfort Inn Airport & Conference Center St Louis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Miami, Florida
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had a great stay at this hotel.We drove from florida to visit our family in st.louis .Overall the hotel is clean,great staff and like the pool.Will suggest for the location,24 hr shuttle and the price.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floors
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Mattoon, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Very nice rooms. Comfortable beds. Clean. My friend's children enjoyed the pool very much. I very much appreciated the free shuttle to the airport. I also appreciated the price of the room. Would definately stay again.

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

The beds and pillows are very comfortable and the rooms are spacious. The bathroom is adequate with a nice shower and tub combo. The hotel staff are the friendliest I have ever encountered in a hotel.Danielle was very welcoming and helpful during check-in. She called our room after we had time to settle in to see if there was anything that we needed, which was a nice touch. We took advantage of the indoor pool. It was a bit cool since the heat wasn't on, which was expected since it was so hot outside. It wasn't crowded and they had plenty of towels for everyone. The workout room looked fine through the windows but we didn't stop in. The lobby downstairs is quite comfortable and they have free coffee with takeaway cups in the morning. ((You can also make coffee and tea in your room.)) Parking is free. We got a great deal on priceline and We would stay here again.

Mulberry Grove, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

Stayed here for my friends wedding ,the rooms were big,clean and comfortable.Will suggest to try this hotel for its location,value for money and quality of rooms and service.The staff are excellent.
They do have 24 hr shuttle to the airport and the metro link.

Room Tip: Higher floor overlooking the runway
Plano, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

At least I only paid around $80 for one night here.

I do have to say that the staff was friendly.

The room - not so good. There was a tear in the carpet; the wall-mounted lamp was loose and twisted sideways; the caulk around the base of the toilet was a mess.

Yuck.

Springfield, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here a few times before. It is not the most upkept.... they could use new carpet/ paint, etc. But what really set the tone for me was this: our luggage was lost due to a change in flight. We put ina request to bring our luggage to the hotel. We were told anywhere from 8-2 pm. OK. We get a late checkout at noon in case we have to wait a while. I am on the computer in the lobby while and my husband is in the room. The front desk only called one time to tell us our luggage was ready- we apparently were at breakfast. At 11:00 I start to go up the elevator. I spy the side door open with my husband's bag there. I say " That is my husband's luggage" and the manager ?? there argues with me and says, no, it is a co workers!!! I could not believe it. I say I believe it is mine. He closes the door for a second and looks at it, and asks me if my last name is __ . I say yes and he hands me my husband's luggage, going quickly past me. I go upstairs, tell my husband, and we head down to the lobby to check out. Still dumbfounded, we learn that it had been there since a little after 8 after all.
I felt a lack of courtesy and basic manners here, let alone professionalism. I am not sure I want to go back at all.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Manito, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

waited for driver to pick us up down the road from a cardinal game for over an hour. bathroom wasnt that clean and had disgusting little hairs if you know what i mean in there. we booked the room for 4 people and the first night didnt have enough towels or pillows. the second night they still didnt give us enough towels after we said something. on one of the nights we got back late and there was no where to park in the lot. we ended up parking in the fire lane and took our chance. the lady said that we could go park in the hotel down the roads parking lot and have one of the drivers come pick us up there. i dont think so. it was one of the worst experiences from a hotel that ive ever had. will never be back again!!

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Clarion Hotel Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clarion Hotel Airport

Address: 9600 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134 (Formerly Comfort Inn Airport & Conference Center St Louis)
Location: United States > Missouri > Saint Louis > Berkeley
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Clarion Hotel Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Hotel Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Airport & Conference Center St Louis Hotel Berkeley
Comfort Inn Airport And Conference Center St Louis
Comfort Inn Airport Hotel
Saint Louis Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn Saint Louis
Clarion Hotel Airport Saint Louis, MO

If you own or manage Clarion Hotel Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.