“not bad” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Hotel Airport

You added Clarion Hotel Airport to your Saves list
Clarion Hotel Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9600 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134 (Formerly Comfort Inn Airport & Conference Center St Louis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Saint Charles, Missouri
“not bad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Hotel's location is great access to main hwy to get wherever you need to go. Room was fine. Nothing great, but not too bad. You pay for what you get.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

I liked this hotel it was quiet and nice, until this morning I walked out of my room and one of the house workers was walking towards me, I said excuse me and he yells back don't talk to me like that you (--) and muttered various other things that I could not hear. The thing is I am 16 years old. This is uncalled for and ridiculous.

• Stayed June 2012
Jackson, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

First off, I only gave this hotel a 1 because you can't rate it at 0. Let me tell you about the experience that I had when I checked in to my room...the toilet seat was "soiled". I immediately called the front desk and was told they would send someone up. I was on a school trip and we left for dinner. We were gone over 3 hrs. and when I returned,the bathroom was still dirty. I went to the front desk and was told "my supervisor checked that and said it wasn't dirty"???? Seriously, what kind of customer service is that? Was she telling me I don't know if a bathroom is clean or not? I explained to her that the toilet seat clearly was still dirty as it looked like someone had "missed". She said they would send someone up. No one ever showed up. Luckily, I had Lysol wipes and unfortunately had to clean it myself. You can only imagine my dissatisfaction and disgust. The next day we went off and when I returned, housekeeping had been in the room but the towels and washcloths that I had used were still laying on the floor in the same place that I left them in the morning. I have stayed at MANY hotels and this has NEVER happened. At breakfast the next day, I stopped and asked the front desk if it was their policy to leave the dirty towels on the floor. She was shocked and asked for my room number. They were replaced that day. I have never stayed in such a dirty and unkept hotel in my life. I would have checked out if it had not been for the other 47 people in our group staying there. We had a pool party scheduled for the students on Thursday evening. When the teacher spoke to the manager(?), he said "Oh, I just put chemicals in but they can still use it"??? What? The floor is the front lobby was dirty for 2 days. In my son's room, the toilet was "clogged" and had toilet tissue and "other" stuff in it when they got there. It took 2 days before this was taken care of. I absolutely would not recommend this hotel. I have stayed in other Comfort Inns and while not luxurious, they have at least been clean.

Room Tip: Do NOT rent a room here!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

The room keys are required to access the upper floors. They also deactivate themselves. The Wifi is slow. The breakfast is not cooked daily & does not have a variety & consists of processed food. The eggs are shaped like small circles and are similar to McDonalds. The sheets are not clean b/c there are black specks all over the sheets. So, I definitely will not be staying @ this hotel when I visit Missouri again.

• Stayed May 2012
Troy, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

We happened to stay at this hotel due to being close to the airport. the room we got was smelling of some odour may be from the carpet.bathroom floor was disgusting and shower has orange marks on them. we just left the hotel wthout saying anything as we had a early mor flight. parking lot was dirty with trash cans overflowing when we checked in...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Normal, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Ok place to stay a night, needs lot of updates, bedding does not make u feel fresh....could be just my room, may not come back

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Burlingame, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

My family stayed at Comfort Inn Airport and it was very good

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Clarion Hotel Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clarion Hotel Airport

Address: 9600 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134 (Formerly Comfort Inn Airport & Conference Center St Louis)
Location: United States > Missouri > Saint Louis > Berkeley
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Clarion Hotel Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Clarion Hotel Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Airport And Conference Center St Louis
Comfort Inn Airport & Conference Center St Louis Hotel Berkeley
Comfort Inn Airport Hotel
Saint Louis Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn Saint Louis
Clarion Hotel Airport Saint Louis, MO

If you own or manage Clarion Hotel Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.