“Awful Experience” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport

You added Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 Evans Place Drive, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Deals
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Carmel, United States
“Awful Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was the worst Hilton property I have ever visited. It was near the St. Louis airport. The bedding had stains on it. The shower was clogged. And there was some type of crud on the nightstand. I ended up getting my room comped and free breakfast after complaining.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Aaron D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
To: IIisha D

We, Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport, would like to extend our deepest apologies for the level of service you recently received with us. Your experience is definitely not a reflection of our cleanliness standards. I would like personally assure you that this is an isolated incident and your concern that was called in has been addressed. Thank you for choosing the Hilton St. Louis Airport and I look forward to meeting all of your service needs.

Aaron Duncan
aaron.duncan@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Christiansburg, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Staff was rude and unwilling to discuss any changes due to the fact that our room was purchased through hotels.com. Definitely not impressed. I expected much better for the price. Bath room smelled musty and moldy. Room was hot when we arrived, mini fridge wasn't working properly. Took the kids to the pool and spa, pool was small and was extremely hot in the area. Ate dinner at the hotel due to nothing else in the area. My children shared a meal due to being so costly and portion sizes were small. Our waitress wasn't good, my mom ordered a ceasar salad and was asked what kind of dressing, they were out of white wine and stuff to make mojotos, etc. Breakfast is also way too expensive, $15 for a hot breakfast, which we skipped due to cost. I definitely was very disappointed. I certainly expected much better from a Hilton brand hotel. Don't think I would recommend this hotel to any one. I will definitely be contacting corporate when we get back from our trip.

To: Hkabbott

We, the Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport, would like to extend our deepest apologies for the level of service you recently received with us. Your experience is definitely not a reflection of our service standards. I would like personally assure you that this is an isolated incident and your concern that was called in has been addressed. Thank you for choosing the Hilton St. Louis Airport and I look forward to meeting all of your service needs.

Aaron Duncan
aaron.duncan@hilton.com
Pamona, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

All was well and very good. I would use your services again. There were lots of family member and the staff was able to assist all of us. We were sometimes a bit noisy, but we all respected the hotel acomodations. I would repeat the experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words and feedback about the hotel and the staff. I am glad that we could meet your expectations of Hilton during your stay. I will make sure that I pass along your kind words about the staff to everyone here. It really does mean a lot and I am very grateful that we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today
Cork, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed here as a stop over while touring USA. The hotel was clean, bright, and the room was equally as good. The staff were friendly and the service was excellent. The breakfast was great too. Hotel is suited for everyone from stopovers to those visiting St Louis. Enjoyed our stay

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I was on honeymoon with my wife and we were treated like royalty throughout our entire stay. Dawn the lady who served us our dinner and took our bar orders was fantastic and we were very happy with our stay

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

St. Louis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Quiet, clean, and nice service. facilities are nice, too. Catch - it is a standalone building, not in a 'hotel/motel" area. You may like it or hate it. No restaurants other than the one in the hotel in walking distance.

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Advance Reservation were made for Two Nights for our family Reunion offering Group Rates of $84.00 per night however, I requested an earlier check-in Date requesting same Rates; Reunion Rates were not allowed @ check-in, Requested Room Upgrade, Room Upgrade were not Granted, Free-Breakfast for Hilton Honors members were not allowed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!