“Room service” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 Evans Place Drive, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Deals
Ranked #2 of 13 hotels in Berkeley
Village of Loch Lloyd, United States
“Room service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

rooms should be checked daily for cleanliness. towels changed each day. Trash taken out each day. Stay was for three nights. There should have been more room service as to checking the condition of the room and linen needs.

445 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Locust Grove, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was disappointed that the hotel does not have a Government or Boeing rate. Over $200.00 for a room that I pay $125.00 for the same room in the Northeast. When I questioned it at the front desk was told the price is the price!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Monmouth, IL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I really liked this hotel. My family and I stayed here for the "Ultimate Stay 'n' Fly" package which included drinks at night and breakfast. The room was very nice, and I liked the modern furniture. The lobby was so pretty, we sat in front of the fireplace and had our drink there. Breakfast was very good, and the staff was great. The only reason I don't this five stars is that the shuttle to take us to the airport was nearly 30 minutes later than we'd requested. We made our flight with time to spare, but this could be a problem.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Aaron D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words and feedback about the hotel and the staff. I am glad that we could meet your expectations of Hilton during your stay. I will make sure that I pass along your kind words about the staff to everyone here. It really does mean a lot and I am very grateful that we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton. My apologies for the tardiness of the shuttle. We have addressed this area and we truly appreciate your feedback.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today
Central Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We arrived late and had to wait almost 30 minutes to check in as another person had difficulties in checking in or paying. The air conditioner was very loud and made noises so in addition to the rock hard beds, we did not sleep all night. We will not return.

Saint Joseph, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Conveniently located near University of Missouri-Saint Louis, this is a newer hotel with a fantastic breakfast buffet and indoor pool. The beds are too hard for my taste, so I stayed in a king room with sofa sleeper, and I slept in the sofa sleeper, while my husband and son shared the king bed! The campus is surrounded by major drug mail-order company and near the airport.

Beloit, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

While the GPS struggled to find this hotel, it was well worth the trouble to get to this Hilton. The lobby is bright, spacious, and has goodies when you enter! We were offered a free room upgrade upon our arrival, which made us feel great! The bar at night and the breakfast the next morning were the best of any Hilton we had previously stayed!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Hamilton, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had to pay for the breakfast after paying over 100 for the room. I would have picked a different hotel, but I had a seminar to attend here. The breakfast bar was beautiful, but I was disapointed that people staying still had to pay for it. It may seem silly-but this really was the only problem I had. My room was clean, and bright. It is right next to an interstate-but is still decently quiet.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!