“Easy night before a flight” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport

You added Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 Evans Place Drive, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Deals
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Monmouth, IL
“Easy night before a flight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I really liked this hotel. My family and I stayed here for the "Ultimate Stay 'n' Fly" package which included drinks at night and breakfast. The room was very nice, and I liked the modern furniture. The lobby was so pretty, we sat in front of the fireplace and had our drink there. Breakfast was very good, and the staff was great. The only reason I don't this five stars is that the shuttle to take us to the airport was nearly 30 minutes later than we'd requested. We made our flight with time to spare, but this could be a problem.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Aaron D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words and feedback about the hotel and the staff. I am glad that we could meet your expectations of Hilton during your stay. I will make sure that I pass along your kind words about the staff to everyone here. It really does mean a lot and I am very grateful that we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton. My apologies for the tardiness of the shuttle. We have addressed this area and we truly appreciate your feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Central Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We arrived late and had to wait almost 30 minutes to check in as another person had difficulties in checking in or paying. The air conditioner was very loud and made noises so in addition to the rock hard beds, we did not sleep all night. We will not return.

Saint Joseph, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Conveniently located near University of Missouri-Saint Louis, this is a newer hotel with a fantastic breakfast buffet and indoor pool. The beds are too hard for my taste, so I stayed in a king room with sofa sleeper, and I slept in the sofa sleeper, while my husband and son shared the king bed! The campus is surrounded by major drug mail-order company and near the airport.

Beloit, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

While the GPS struggled to find this hotel, it was well worth the trouble to get to this Hilton. The lobby is bright, spacious, and has goodies when you enter! We were offered a free room upgrade upon our arrival, which made us feel great! The bar at night and the breakfast the next morning were the best of any Hilton we had previously stayed!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Hamilton, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had to pay for the breakfast after paying over 100 for the room. I would have picked a different hotel, but I had a seminar to attend here. The breakfast bar was beautiful, but I was disapointed that people staying still had to pay for it. It may seem silly-but this really was the only problem I had. My room was clean, and bright. It is right next to an interstate-but is still decently quiet.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Tracy, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was a very nice hotel. Most of the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast runs you about $12 per person and you can create your own omelets. Most of the items in the pavilion start at $2 which is a little pricey compare to the local stores.. Overall I recommend the stay at this hotel. It's close to the airport and they have a shuttle that runs every half a hour.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I am glad that you were able to enjoy yourself during your time with us. Our breakfast is something many people do take advantage of, especially those omelets. Also, between the other hot itmes there and as much of it as you want, it can really become a great deal. Our pantry is something that we hope those can see as a deal. There are not many stores within walking distance and we try to carry as many items as possible to take care of our guests.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today!
NoCal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

stayed here one night for an early 630am flight out. Actually checked out of a downtown hotel and drove out to the Hilton Garden at 10am to see if a room was available so I could drop my bag off and do my sightseeing. I think the clerk was Tony, his tag was voracious reader, was very kind and did not make a smirky face for my very early request. He said there were three rooms ready and mine happened to be one of them, upgraded to a suite. Because of my Hilton Honors status, I was offered a breakfast coupon. I mentioned my flight was at 630am and then I noticed they were still serving. Hey, just pickup some cereal, pastries and fruit now and save it in the mini fridge for tomorrow. Staff there was attentive with a "to go" box. Yes, the hotel isn't really near anything, but if you are in St Louis, you normally would be renting a car for this location anyway. There were a few families with little rug rats running in a halls. Into the room, did not hear their screams. Room was very clean and facility was in overall very clean and very good condition, a difference from the downtown hotel I checked out of. A guest stopped the housekeeper and asked for some items plus "an orange Fanta soda" which she was drinking and she started laughing. Good to see a little life in the staff instead of a blank stare that I got at the downtown location. Upon return at evening, the parking lot was fairly full, so I'm guessing the occupancy rate was fairly high. When I checked out that morning, I realized I left my windbreaker in the room. I called the hotel and was directed to housekeeping. I spoke to the supervisor, Keisha, who said she would get back to me as the housekeepers were still on their rounds. I got a message that afternoon that said it was found and also her schedule if I was not able to reach her or hear from her. I spoke to her and gave her my info. Two days later, I received my windbreaker back. Great employees, great facility.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here on TripAdvisor. I wanted to thank you for the kind words about the hotel and the staff here in St. Louis. I will make sure I pass on the kind words to Keisha and Tony about how they went above and beyond for you during their stay. We have a staff that does enjoy taking care of the guests and does it with a smile. I am glad that was seen during your stay with us.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!