“Great Airport Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport

You added Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 Evans Place Drive, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Deals
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Beloit, United States
“Great Airport Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

While the GPS struggled to find this hotel, it was well worth the trouble to get to this Hilton. The lobby is bright, spacious, and has goodies when you enter! We were offered a free room upgrade upon our arrival, which made us feel great! The bar at night and the breakfast the next morning were the best of any Hilton we had previously stayed!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Aaron D, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words and feedback about the hotel and the staff. I am glad that we could meet your expectations of Hilton during your stay. I will make sure that I pass along your kind words about the staff to everyone here. It really does mean a lot and I am very grateful that we were able to meet your expectations of Hilton.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Hamilton, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had to pay for the breakfast after paying over 100 for the room. I would have picked a different hotel, but I had a seminar to attend here. The breakfast bar was beautiful, but I was disapointed that people staying still had to pay for it. It may seem silly-but this really was the only problem I had. My room was clean, and bright. It is right next to an interstate-but is still decently quiet.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Tracy, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This was a very nice hotel. Most of the staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast runs you about $12 per person and you can create your own omelets. Most of the items in the pavilion start at $2 which is a little pricey compare to the local stores.. Overall I recommend the stay at this hotel. It's close to the airport and they have a shuttle that runs every half a hour.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel from your stay with us. I am glad that you were able to enjoy yourself during your time with us. Our breakfast is something many people do take advantage of, especially those omelets. Also, between the other hot itmes there and as much of it as you want, it can really become a great deal. Our pantry is something that we hope those can see as a deal. There are not many stores within walking distance and we try to carry as many items as possible to take care of our guests.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today!
NoCal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

stayed here one night for an early 630am flight out. Actually checked out of a downtown hotel and drove out to the Hilton Garden at 10am to see if a room was available so I could drop my bag off and do my sightseeing. I think the clerk was Tony, his tag was voracious reader, was very kind and did not make a smirky face for my very early request. He said there were three rooms ready and mine happened to be one of them, upgraded to a suite. Because of my Hilton Honors status, I was offered a breakfast coupon. I mentioned my flight was at 630am and then I noticed they were still serving. Hey, just pickup some cereal, pastries and fruit now and save it in the mini fridge for tomorrow. Staff there was attentive with a "to go" box. Yes, the hotel isn't really near anything, but if you are in St Louis, you normally would be renting a car for this location anyway. There were a few families with little rug rats running in a halls. Into the room, did not hear their screams. Room was very clean and facility was in overall very clean and very good condition, a difference from the downtown hotel I checked out of. A guest stopped the housekeeper and asked for some items plus "an orange Fanta soda" which she was drinking and she started laughing. Good to see a little life in the staff instead of a blank stare that I got at the downtown location. Upon return at evening, the parking lot was fairly full, so I'm guessing the occupancy rate was fairly high. When I checked out that morning, I realized I left my windbreaker in the room. I called the hotel and was directed to housekeeping. I spoke to the supervisor, Keisha, who said she would get back to me as the housekeepers were still on their rounds. I got a message that afternoon that said it was found and also her schedule if I was not able to reach her or hear from her. I spoke to her and gave her my info. Two days later, I received my windbreaker back. Great employees, great facility.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel here on TripAdvisor. I wanted to thank you for the kind words about the hotel and the staff here in St. Louis. I will make sure I pass on the kind words to Keisha and Tony about how they went above and beyond for you during their stay. We have a staff that does enjoy taking care of the guests and does it with a smile. I am glad that was seen during your stay with us.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you for your time and have a great day today.
st louis mo
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

I booked this suite during April for my teenage daughters birthday weekend with her friends. It happened to be the only room available in the whole city of St. Louis because there was a "robotic convention" going on.

I would recommend a stay here if it's the only room available. lol It was very clean but they didn't have a single blanket to spare so we didn't have enough blankets for our room. The staff was friendly and the hotel seemed very clean. The maid service was awesome too. The breakfast is not included in the room rate, which was astronomical. For 2 nights stay, it cost over $500 for 4.

I might also add that even if your children are over 16, they can't be in the pool unless a parent is there. The pool is only 4 feet and my girls were only swimming but they were run out because I wasn't there. My 28 year old daughter was supervising them BUT the security guard said that they had to leave the pool because their parents weren't there. I'd think that if a 28 year old is in charge (and she's a teacher), this would have sufficed and my teenagers could have gone swimming. Not sure what THAT was about but needless to say, we were there for a birthday celebration and I wanted the girls to have fun. They did not have fun because they couldn't have breakfast AND they couldn't swim. We ended up buying donuts from a gas station because it would have been too expensive to have breakfast for all of us at the hotel.

The beds were temperapedic BUT they didn't work. For the price, I'd expect them to work.

I gave this hotel 3 stars because of the cleanliness. That's important to me. Also for the friendliness of the staff. The location is pretty scary but there IS heavy security guarding the parking lot at night.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask if the temperapedic beds work properly and if they have enough bedding. Make sure yo...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I grew up where the Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport now stands, right next to historic Lake Aurora. I've been in Chicago 50 years but come back to St. Louis frequently and ever since this Garden Inn opened it is where I lodge. It has everything--comfort, cleaninessbeauty and a super restaurant. I brought some important people in for Sunday lunch and they were impressed with both the dining and the cordial and personal service. The trip from and to the airport is a matter of minutes. As others have commented, the front desk staff is outstanding. You'll like everything about this hotel.

Room Tip: There really isn't a bad room in the hotel. Rooms facing south offer the most interesting view...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, June 8, 2013

New Haven, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed here one night before moving downtown for a conference. A typically very nice Hilton Garden Inn. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty. Very convenient to the highway. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review our hotel. I appreciate the kind words and feedback about the hotel and the staff. I am glad we could accommodate your needs during your brief stay with us before you went downtown. I hope we see you again soon when your travels bring you back to St. Louis.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!