stayed here one night for an early 630am flight out. Actually checked out of a downtown hotel and drove out to the Hilton Garden at 10am to see if a room was available so I could drop my bag off and do my sightseeing. I think the clerk was Tony, his tag was voracious reader, was very kind and did not make a smirky face for my very early request. He said there were three rooms ready and mine happened to be one of them, upgraded to a suite. Because of my Hilton Honors status, I was offered a breakfast coupon. I mentioned my flight was at 630am and then I noticed they were still serving. Hey, just pickup some cereal, pastries and fruit now and save it in the mini fridge for tomorrow. Staff there was attentive with a "to go" box. Yes, the hotel isn't really near anything, but if you are in St Louis, you normally would be renting a car for this location anyway. There were a few families with little rug rats running in a halls. Into the room, did not hear their screams. Room was very clean and facility was in overall very clean and very good condition, a difference from the downtown hotel I checked out of. A guest stopped the housekeeper and asked for some items plus "an orange Fanta soda" which she was drinking and she started laughing. Good to see a little life in the staff instead of a blank stare that I got at the downtown location. Upon return at evening, the parking lot was fairly full, so I'm guessing the occupancy rate was fairly high. When I checked out that morning, I realized I left my windbreaker in the room. I called the hotel and was directed to housekeeping. I spoke to the supervisor, Keisha, who said she would get back to me as the housekeepers were still on their rounds. I got a message that afternoon that said it was found and also her schedule if I was not able to reach her or hear from her. I spoke to her and gave her my info. Two days later, I received my windbreaker back. Great employees, great facility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport hotel is only two miles away from Lambert International Airport, with complimentary 24 hour shuttle for guests. The hotel is located off I-70 next to the NorthPark business and entertainment complex. Guests receive complimentary WiFi in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO