“I loved the decor!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport

You added Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 Evans Place Drive, Berkeley, Saint Louis, MO 63134   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Airport Parking Deals
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Berkeley
Saint Ann, Missouri
“I loved the decor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel. Clean, comfortable rooms, very friendly staff, and a strikingly beautiful decor all make this an outstanding place to stay. My husband was slightly bothered by the highway noise and heating system turning on during the night. I could barely hear either, so it didn't bother me at all. There is a very pretty lake near by. I think it is a county park. We were there with a group and the catered meals were excellent.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
HGIstlarpt, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review your stay with us. I am so glad that you had a great experience during your stay. The lobby is has renovated within the last few months. It has turned out quite nice and glad that could be seen during your stay with us. We do have a nice park right around the corner from the hotel and is used a lot by our guests to go relax or a family heading down to play on the playground.

If there is anything else you would like to mention or anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me at Aaron.Duncan@hilton.com. Thank you so much for your time and have a great day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
New Berlin, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Took a family vacation to St. Louis and stayed 4 nights with the made to order breakfest package. The breakfest was excellent. The room was clean, but the bed was not very comfortable for me. The rest of my family slept fine. All the employees were very friendly and helpful. Big plus there. The fitness area was nice and the equipment was in good shape. The only downsides I found (and these are minor), is the pool is small and there is not much nearby the hotel. In fact if you go south of the freeway, the neighborhood declines rather quickly. But don't let that deter you. If you are going to be in St. Louis, this is the place the place to stay!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HGIstlarpt, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I am glad that during your stay, you were able to enjoy our restaurant, and the comfort of our rooms. . I do apologize for the discomfort in your sleep. All our beds are Sleep System beds and can be adjusted for the firmness of the mattress.

Hershey, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Excellent location with shuttle service from the airport. Rooms are very nice, except the layout is a maze. Conference catering was awesome...never seen Red Bull at a catered event before. The restaurant food was excellent, went with hummus and bistro burger. They have a surprisingly good beer selection (Stone IPA, Levetation, Ruinination), but my glass was pre-poured and smelled like cleaning detergent. Asked for a new glass, same smell, opted to drink from the bottle after that. Would recommend this hotel, especially for conference events.

• Stayed April 2013

Your comments are exactly what we love to hear and what we strive for everyday especially for making this a memorable experience for all of you. I am delighted that you and your husband enjoy our hotel for a quick getaway. I have shared your comments with our team; they were delighted to hear your comments about the hotel and the breakfast. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations.

Finally, if I may be of any further assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes and many thanks,
Mohammmed Kashif
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel venue. My husband and I "sneak away" to the Hilton Garden Inn to just treat ourselves. We took advantage of the breakfast buffet for the first time during the Easter weekend and it was absolutely scrumptious. I highly recommend the hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Suites are the best.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made. I am glad that during your stay our team was able to make a positive impression on you.

Orlando, FL and Oberaudorf, DE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This past weekend, I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn near the St. Louis Airport, for business. From the delightful van driver, who proceeded to take our staff of eight to a nearby restaurant, to the fabulous care given to my breakfast omelet from the chef on duty, I was impressed by their care of service! Now, I have stayed at many of these hotels over the past few years, but this particular one had the staff of professionals, with great personalities. Rooms were always in perfect order from this particular chain, but the new shower and linens were more upscale and fresher than in some other hotels of this sort. Still, the staff made my life over a few trying days, more of a delight than a job! I SHALL return! Only problem, thin walls..............

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to come to TripAdvisor to review your stay with us. I am glad that the staff made your stay a fantastic stay. The service of the staff is something we take extremely seriously and glad that was clearly seen during your stay. I do apologize about your experience with the thin walls, yet glad it did not cause a bigger issue during your stay with us.

Coon Valley, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed the weekend of 04/05/13 for our 25th anniversary. EVERYONE was so helpful and extremely friendly. Every request was met with smiles and positive attitudes. Only "complaint" would be that they didn't have a bar tender on Saturday. Can't believe they had a full house and no bartender. What a revenue loss!

Room Tip: King suite was "Sweet"
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I would like to congratulate you and your husband for celebrating your 25th anniversary. I do appreciate the comments you made. I am glad that during your stay our team was able to make a positive impression on you. I have shared your comments regarding the bartender issue on Saturday night. I agree with you that we should have a bartender available on busy nights.

Cadiz, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I stayed ehre the night before an early morning flight and did the Park and Fly option that seems to be popular with many other reviewers. The location of this hotel is very "unique". It's located across from the Express Scripts headquarters and not much else. The exit itself doesn't have much to offer beyond the Express Scripts and a Gas Station. Use caution, if you get off the freeway coming from the West, the off ramp will allow you to go left and right. To the right is the gas station and the area turns seedy. To the left is the hotel. When I got off the exit late at night and saw the folks mulling about and "conducting business", I was apprehensive about leaving my car in the HGI's parking lot for 3 days. The hotel is a couple hundred feet off the exit and on the nicer side of the exit.

Upon arrival I could tell the hotel was busy. I waited briefly and was checked in by a very nice fellow who helped ensure that the Hilton Gift Card my in-laws gave me was credited to my room cost. I was given a second floor room with two queen beds since it was cheaper by 10 bucks. The hotel interior and exterior property are well taken care of. There's a place to eat which was open until 10pm the night I was there and offered full-service american fare and a bar.

The rooms are nice and are the run of the mill HGI style rooms. The internet worked well and the bathrooms were free of hair from the previous guest; always a plus. The beds were comfortable and you can adjust the firmness of your bed to your liking. The internet in my second floor room worked very well and I didn't have a whole lot of noise issues during the night although there were a number of tween aged kids staying at the hotel.

The breakfast in the morning was your typical HGI fare. They offered fresh milk, juices, a custom-made full service breakfast with omelets, bacon, sausage, breakfast potatoes, corned beef hash, cereal, waffles, and just about anything you could want. My waitress was very nice and the coffee was hot. I had a coupon for free breakfast being a HHonors Diamond member, but if you're not Gold Or Diamond, breakfast will run you in the $10.00 range plus tip/tax. You don't really have any other nearby option unless you go to a different exit.

At the end of the stay, my car was still there and aside from some attitude from the woman who picked up the phone at the desk, I really have no complaints. This is a perfect hotel if you're looking to stay the night or have business at Express Scripts. I don't know why anyone else would choose this location but it fits its purpose. I paid $104 plus tax for a Thursday night stay with the Park and Fly option (which, in hindsight only saved me about 5 bucks from Airport Parking versus the $84 non park/fly rate.) I would recommend this hotel and would consider using it again in the future!

Room Tip: Get a top floor room to avoid overhead noise
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and posting your review on TripAdvisor. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest. I do appreciate the comments you made about our staff. I am glad that our associates were able to take care of you while you were flying out of St. Louis and make your stay a memorable one.

I hope that next time your travel plans bring you to St Louis; you will give us another opportunity to have you as our guest.

Yours in Hospitality,

Mohammed Kashif

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport? Share your experiences!