There's something vaguely unkempt about this hotel.
It looks new. The lobby is attractive and contemporary. Rooms are nicely decorated. Restaurant and lounge make wonderful mealtimes. The house staff is superior, taking care of every request quickly and tending the rooms with care.
Rooms are quiet, even so near the airport and highway.
But the furniture in the lobby and our room looked more than worn, the curtains were dropping, the tub had chips, the shower had broken tiles, even the floor of the elevator was cracked.
The room itself seemed a little claustrophobic---a little too narrow for the furniture, low ceiling, teeny closet, cramped bathroom.
And the front desk staff, all weekend, seemed clueless. Every question was answered "I don't know" with a shoulder shrug. Not even the hint of future help. That seemed to change on Monday morning when the front desk went out of their way to meet our needs.
We'll be back because of the great location and the price, but we'll be more picky about our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn St. Louis Airport hotel is only two miles away from Lambert International Airport, with complimentary 24 hour shuttle for guests. The hotel is located off I-70 next to the NorthPark business and entertainment complex. Guests receive complimentary WiFi in each room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, AAA Travel Services, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Hotel Berkeley
- Hilton Garden Inn St Louis Airport Saint Louis, MO